Week 1 Gen discussion

Blackstar12

6 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Is Herbert Arnold thoo? Is Slater Danny Glover? Questions to ponder.

Herbert could cancel him out but he needs to move off his spot quiet a bit. From what I've seen in the preseason Young will be a complete maniac this year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iknowcool said:

I mean, how bad are we talking?  Even if Winston made absolutely 0 progress from where he was with the Bucs, he'd still be one of the 32 best QBs in the NFL.  Especially with there being a few starters now who are getting up there in age or already up there.

Sabotaging his teams seasons like previous jameis winston bad. Remember there was zero interest in him as a starter after last season in Tampa and he’s the starter now in New Orleans because he beat out someone who is not a QB. 

At that point he is what he is and it’s better to look at rookies to see what they have. 

4 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Herbert could cancel him out but he needs to move off his spot quiet a bit. From what I've seen in the preseason Young will be a complete maniac this year.

Yeah i worry about rust with the Chargers. They barely played any of their starters in preseason, its a 1 o'clock game on the east coast vs arguably best dline. It will be a good guage for the revamped oline.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BigTrav said:

So it didn't happen against the Chargers, no?

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/the-new-england-patriots-attempting-to-play-the-underdog-card-should-be-illegal

"Something very strange is happening as we approach the NFL's Conference Championship weekend. It all began with an innocent postgame interview on CBS following the New England Patriots smackdown of the L.A. Chargers. Here was Tom Brady with Tracy Wolfson at Gillette Stadium last Sunday afternoon, saying "everyone thinks we suck"

Just one question, why are you being disingenuous? 

Is KC the underdog against the browns today? Will they be underdogs in any playoff game this year?

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Trey Sermon a healthy scratch. 

Passed up by a UDFA from last year and a 6th round rookie from the same draft class lol. Now, the latter has special teams contributions that matter, but still. Yikes. 

Just feed Mostert and hope he doesn't get hurt

He's criminally underrated around the league