If Zimmer and Spielman Go...

3 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Just for fun,

If the Wilfs came up to you and told you that only ONE of Spielman or Zimmer would be let go, while the other is retained, who would you give the boot? 

…for discussion sake, Cousins will get traded regardless. 

Zimmer. A better coach can over come spilemans weaknesses. Zimmer is what he is. I like him as a human, even as a coach he's not close to my least favorite. I just don't think he can get a team to the promised land. 

5 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Just for fun,

If the Wilfs came up to you and told you that only ONE of Spielman or Zimmer would be let go, while the other is retained, who would you give the boot? 

Zimmer goes. All day, every day. 

3 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Just for fun,

Zimmer would be the one to go. While Rick has some blunders Ponder, Gladney, Treadwell, OL and etc. Vikings haven't lacked a talented roster in his tenue. A different coach with this offense can do more than Zim for a new GM. Also, Zimmer clock management and lack of playing rookies is an issue.  He waited to play JJ, O'Neil and he hasn't really played any of this year rookies outside Darrisaw. I can't believe all these players are struggling or busts.     

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

If the Jaguars fail to hire Leftwich, the franchise should be dissolved. 

I think they go with Pederson because he has prior experience at the NFL Head Coach position.

After Meyer, my guess its they'll take a conservative approach.

Leftwich to Chicago or LV make sense though.

7 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Just for fun,

I’d let Spielman go. New direction from the top can last multiple years and Is a long term view. New GM doesn’t even Need to listen to Zimmer wants and can just give him players he thinks can contribute. 

• Like 2