2021 Cowboys News and Notes

Matts4313

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

happy to see this. Calvin Johnson was asked what receiver he likes watching the most.. 

Calvin Johnson Names 1 Wide Receiver He Loves To Watch (msn.com)

pretty impressive considering how many stud WRS there are in the NFL.

Most of us said it at the time, but CeeDee would have been the best WR prospect in most drafts of the past decade. Absolutely wild that the NFL let him fall to us.

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I come in peace lol. 

Has there been any updates on Gallup? Cant seem to find anything. Gonna need more time? Ahead of schedule? Thanks for any responses in advance

“FRISCO, Texas – The Cowboys didn't want to put much of a timetable on the Michael Gallup injury last week.

But on Monday, they put him on injured reserve, which will at least sideline him for three weeks.

Gallup is dealing with a calf injury he suffered in the second half of the Bucs game last Thursday. Earlier in the game, he caught four passes for 36 yards.

Under the NFL's rules, Gallup likely wouldn't be eligible for return until the Oct. 10 game against the Giants in Week 5.“

That’s about all I got

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

“FRISCO, Texas – The Cowboys didn't want to put much of a timetable on the Michael Gallup injury last week.

But on Monday, they put him on injured reserve, which will at least sideline him for three weeks.

Gallup is dealing with a calf injury he suffered in the second half of the Bucs game last Thursday. Earlier in the game, he caught four passes for 36 yards.

Under the NFL's rules, Gallup likely wouldn't be eligible for return until the Oct. 10 game against the Giants in Week 5.“

That’s about all I got

Thank you. 

That's pretty much all I got also. Read like every article on Google but they all said the same thing. Tried Twitter but there's way to much to go through with people tweeting daily. Figured if you guys haven't heard a peep then there's no new news

11 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Thank you. 

That's pretty much all I got also. Read like every article on Google but they all said the same thing. Tried Twitter but there's way to much to go through with people tweeting daily. Figured if you guys haven't heard a peep then there's no new news

As long as we continue to find ways of moving the ball down field effectively, no need to rush him back

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

That's very true. Thought maybe with Cooper banged up they'd bring Gallup back if healthy and let Cooper rest more

I think Gallup ison IR...I think. IF he is, doesn't he have to wait a pre determined amount of time? THink he has t games left??

38 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

I think Gallup ison IR...I think. IF he is, doesn't he have to wait a pre determined amount of time? THink he has t games left??

3 game minimum for returning from IR. He went on after week 1 which means if healthy he is eligible to return this week

• Like 1

What’s our toughest game over the next 5 weeks until the KC game?

NYG 1-3
@NE 1-3 or 2-2
@Minnesota 1-3   
Denver 3-1 (a terrible 3-1)   
Atlanta 1-3

@1-3 Minnesota in potentially a cold game, after a long couple weeks of travel is probably the hardest matchup. We have a real opportunity to stack some serious wins over the next 5 weeks.