2021 Cowboys News and Notes

Matts4313

3 hours ago, Northland said:

Thanks for the tip.  I started using niosh  n95 masks recently and like them.  Challenge is finding them.  Ive used the Under Armor mask for over a year as well and so far so good.

Ye if you get n95 make sure it’s niosh certified. It will definitely give you better protection then a regular face covering. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Is it out of line to say Cedric Wilson is a bigger In house FA than RG? Probably so, but man I don’t want to lose him. 

I was just coming to bring Ced up. Call me crazy, but this offense is better without Gallup in the lineup and Ced in it. Beginning of the season we were lighting it up, Gallup comes back and it went stagnant. Gallup goes down, and the offense looked to flow better for a game and a half now. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by CT Cowboy Fan

Cee Dee lamb almost concussed again on that ridiculous catch up the middle to set up was it the TD before the half?

Very lucky he didn’t get hit in the head and neck. That’s the risk you take with these games against second stringers. Think it could be the turning point if we make a run here. Winning from the #4 seed is perhaps too tall an order though; don’t expect upsets for any NFC division champs (TB vulnerable though).

11 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Is it out of line to say Cedric Wilson is a bigger In house FA than RG? Probably so, but man I don’t want to lose him. 

Yes, but I agree that bringing Cedrick back should be a priority.

2018 draft might be the most underrated/under-appreciated Cowboys draft in a long time. It obviously has some warts, but between LVE, CW, Gallup, Schultz Armstrong, and Cedrick, we have gotten a ton of run out of that group.