2021 Cowboys News and Notes

Matts4313

Btw, for those of you who poo poo'd my idea of trading Zeke for James Robinson in the first half of the season as completely ridiculous can suck it.  Uber ego Urban would've absolutely done it.  I mean if he valued Carlos Hyde over Robinson .  I get Zeke is an amazing pass blocker, but it's like he's in his 12 year. 

34 minutes ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Btw, for those of you who poo poo'd my idea of trading Zeke for James Robinson in the first half of the season as completely ridiculous can suck it.  Uber ego Urban would've absolutely done it.  I mean if he valued Carlos Hyde over Robinson .  I get Zeke is an amazing pass blocker, but it's like he's in his 12 year. 

Zeke’s only in year 6…

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Still just think these stats are really silly. Trevon’s 11 INTs are the exceedingly rare thing. You can add almost any random stat to Diggs’ picks, and it’ll be the first time in NFL history. The combo of those other 4 things is far less rare than the INTs are on their own.

• Like 1

The Zeke talk gets a little old when he has clearly and obviously been playing through injury for the majority of the season and has had very little help in regards to run blocking. 

Contract talk is one thing, but the talk about his actual ability has been eye-roll worthy. 

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Aaand this is why it made sense for the starters to play. Improved from 4th seed to 3rd. Will be hosting the Niners.

49ers can run the ball.  Solid receiving corps.  Defense can rush the passer.  Tough matchup.

1 minute ago, Northland said:

49ers can run the ball.  Solid receiving corps.  Defense can rush the passer.  Tough matchup.

Yeah this scenario was not on my radar at all, was totally anticipating the AZ rematch

This SF team is waaaaay better than their record. Should be a fun one. First Cowboys-Niners playoff game since the 90s