Week 3 GDT: Eagles at Cowboys: The Week We All Dislike Matts More Than Usual

EaglesPeteC

Also, I just realized our interior OL has to go against Chris Jones next week..... scary hours.

Jones is one of the best interior players (PFF had him ranked #2 behind Donald coming into the year) and Kelce isn't good against power, Dickerson has struggled in his last 2 games with no offseason and Herbig was struggling in preseason granted he played a good amount at center then.

Also, I'm guessing Andre Dillard will probably start again this week and sometimes KC will line Jones up against a OT and I shudder at the thought of him bull rushing Andre back into the pocket with ease.

Hurts is most likely gonna be running for his life tbh....

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

Other than like two penalties, Andre Dillard played good enough imo. Definitely has room to continue to improve but right now he's in the perfect scenario to showcase what he actually can do with Mailata's injury. I really hope he takes this opportunity and runs with it.

7 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The Eagles season but a movie quote 

I love this specific moment still to this day. Metaphorically speaking, there’s nowhere to go but up, just like Marv. Seriously hope sirianni learned a lot from this embarrassment and uses it to at least come out swinging next week. 

Edited by oland11

Fran Duffy also broke down some of Dillard's game tape. I don't have sound on the computer I use at work so I'm not sure what Fran says. There's no game tape from this clip that shows Dillard taking on a proper bull rush. Meaning he is still a question mark when it comes to blocking a bull rush from someone like Chris Jones on the Chiefs. We know he fared poorly against Josh Sweat's bull rushes.

Edited by oland11

5 hours ago, ianlewis16 said:

Who wants in?

tank satisfying GIF

I'm talking so bad. Don't win another game. Hire beautiful Kellen and draft Corral. 

oh and fire Howie out of a cannon. 

I'm all for playing as bad as it takes to get Howie fired, but pump the breaks on Matt Corral.

Edited by Jeezla