Draft Pick Watch 2022 | #15, #16 and TBD Picks

Danger

Are there really no QBs worth taking with 1 of these 1sts? I’ve long given up trying to evaluate QBs and translate them to next level so I have no clue, besides it being obvious there are no studs.

CBS has Corral, Willis and Pickett in that order between 9 and 13. How much would you guys hate a pick like that on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being worst possible decision? (Feel free to rate individually)

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Are there really no QBs worth taking with 1 of these 1sts? I’ve long given up trying to evaluate QBs and translate them to next level so I have no clue, besides it being obvious there are no studs.

CBS has Corral, Willis and Pickett in that order between 9 and 13. How much would you guys hate a pick like that on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being worst possible decision? (Feel free to rate individually)

Willis is more raw than Hurts. Pickett might have super small hands. Corral I could see being worth a pick in the teens to some team. Like I'm sure QBs will get moved up just based on the importance of the position. None are worth moving up for though.

I think try and get another WR and 2 defence players with the 3 first rd picks. Is Rodgers available via FA? If yes go after him to be QB next year. Could have a chance to win SB if receivers are improved, as RB and O line are good already. Defence with 2 top picks added should improve as well.

10 minutes ago, aussie_eagle said:

I think try and get another WR and 2 defence players with the 3 first rd picks. Is Rodgers available via FA? If yes go after him to be QB next year. Could have a chance to win SB if receivers are improved, as RB and O line are good already. Defence with 2 top picks added should improve as well.

No smart QB will want to come and deal with Howie.

39 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Still definitely in that Elam/Booth range. But one of those 2 is probably going to bust, just based on history. And based on Howies history, it will be the one we take that busts.

The homer in me wants Elam - however, I think Sauce Gardner is probably CB2 rn.