Bears to start Justin Fields again vs. Lions

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

This seems like setting up Fields to fail so Nagy can ride with Dalton the rest of the year while pointing to this game, against arguably the best pass rush in the NFL, and using that as an excuse.

Well, Tyrod Taylor went, *checks notes*

10-11 for 125 and 2 total TD

So...unless the Browns start blitzing and varying their looks from their soft zone coverage (Joe Woods, you are worthless if you're reading this), then he may give them the best chance to win. 

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Well, Tyrod Taylor went, *checks notes*

10-11 for 125 and 2 total TD

So...unless the Browns start blitzing and varying their looks from their soft zone coverage (Joe Woods, you are worthless if you're reading this), then he may give them the best chance to win. 

He absolutely does give them the best chance to win, but the argument against playing him week 1 was throwing him out there against a good defense. Now they're doing exactly that in his first start lol

I just feel like Nagy wants every excuse not to play Fields.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

He absolutely does give them the best chance to win, but the argument against playing him week 1 was throwing him out there against a good defense. Now they're doing exactly that in his first start lol

I just feel like Nagy wants every excuse not to play Fields.

Nagy could honestly be at the end of his rope, and if he continues to stick with Dalton, he could be out on his rear end.

See: Hue Jackson going with Tyrod over Baker

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Will we see more Baker or OSU Fields jerseys at the game, brownie fans? 

BROWNS, ya' dingus.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Either way - people complaining about titles is one of lifes oddities to me. Its funny to watch. 

Honestly, misleading titles is my favorite thing about NFL News. It's mostly a cess pool around here (since Tayne came along), but it's my favorite part of the cess pool.

• Like 2