Week 4: Steelers @ Lambeau Field

FAH1223

35 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Agreed. Stokes is further than I expected but A. Rodgers is not as impactful as I expected.

What’s shocked me the most about Rodgers is that he looks so uncomfortable fielding punts.

I didn’t think he would get a lot of targets but I thought he’d be fine on punts and would run a few more jet sweeps. 

2 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

What’s shocked me the most about Rodgers is that he looks so uncomfortable fielding punts.

I didn’t think he would get a lot of targets but I thought he’d be fine on punts and would run a few more jet sweeps. 

I was hoping to see him show case some of his quickness there. So far, he hasn’t shown great confidence and definitely doesn’t have the extra gear I was hoping for in a guy of his stature. He’s got more time to learn and is maybe our 7th option on offense but I hope he shows us something this year on ST at least. 

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Agreed. Stokes is further than I expected but A. Rodgers is not as impactful as I expected.

Exactly the same here; I’d like to see him used however if he could just cleanly field a punt with what looks like an once if confidence I’d take that as improvement and contribution.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I was expecting Amari Rodgers to come in and get the snaps that Ervin and Austin were getting last season.  So far that has not been the case. Just a complete non-factor thus far, and he didn't have a lot going in preseason either, despite ample opportunities.  

I’m not sure they have ran much of those jet sweep type plays??? Maybe it’s the beer clouding my mind

2 minutes ago, Reaper said:

I’m not sure they have ran much of those jet sweep type plays??? Maybe it’s the beer clouding my mind

They really haven't. Granted, it was easier to do so with a polished speedster on hand and a deeply ambiguous WR Depth. You might see more of Amari in that role since MVS is out though- though like Ervin last year it would be sort of telegraphed.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

They really haven't. Granted, it was easier to do so with a polished speedster on hand and a deeply ambiguous WR Depth. You might see more of Amari in that role since MVS is out though- though like Ervin last year it would be sort of telegraphed.

Your making me use all my likes before the game…knock it off lol

1 minute ago, MaximusGluteus said:

They need to turn this **** off.  It's not even the scheduled game FFS.

I could find a stream but I finally got my cable in this room working so I'm like **** all that ****. I wanna use this

• Like 1