Who was the worst draft pick by your team in your lifetime?

EaglesPeteC

Rams really struggled drafting tackles. Either Jason Smith or Greg Robinson. Both were drafted second overall and both were about equally as bad.

Maybe Lawrence Phillips too but I was young and don't really know much about him. I know he couldn't stay out of trouble.

10 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

Rashaun Woods

Why did Rashaun Woods have no chance?

5 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Rams really struggled drafting tackles. Either Jason Smith or Greg Robinson. Both were drafted second overall and both were about equally as bad.

Greg Robinson was worse.  Jason Smith was a bust and honestly, the worse player out of the two.  But Greg Robinson was a team making the same mistake twice, which is far worse than just drafting a bust. 

As far as first rounders, probably WR Troy Williamson. Pretty much had one good college play, on which he caught a simple slant (iirc) and then torched the rest of the defense in a straight line sprint. That play alone, with the speed he showed, made him the top ten pick that he was. Turns out he couldn't not do anything but run in a straight line. He had legit the worst hands of any receiver to play in the modern league, bar none. I know that D-Lineman Underwood was a worse pick for us, but that was before my time.

Let's see:

Drafting Ashley Lelie ahead of Ed Reed, trading up for Paxton Lynch, drafting Maurice Clarett and then cutting him during the offseason, Trading up for Tim Tebow in the first round, Trading a first for Alphonso Smith and then cutting him in the next offseason. 

LMAO I can keep going.

Archived