Who was the worst draft pick by your team in your lifetime?

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Troy Williamson and Erasmus James. Both in the same draft.

James got injured, you can't blame bad drafting for that. and Williamson, as horrible as he was, did at least suit up and play some games.

the worst draft pick for the Vikings was Demetrius Underwood from Michigan or Michigan State. defensive lineman in the first round, about #22 or so. dude showed up for about three summer practices and then quit. and we were warned by his college coach of his problem behaviors, but went ahead anyway.

2 hours ago, BroncoSojia said:

Let's see:

Drafting Ashley Lelie ahead of Ed Reed, trading up for Paxton Lynch, drafting Maurice Clarett and then cutting him during the offseason, Trading up for Tim Tebow in the first round, Trading a first for Alphonso Smith and then cutting him in the next offseason. 

LMAO I can keep going.

Yeah I think this takes the cake for you guys IMO

Probably Brandon Weeden. The Browns have had some terrible draft picks, but drafting a 41 year old ginger in the 1st round just screamed "idiots."

Underratedly terrible draft pick: Leon McFadden. We took this bum 1 pick before Tyrann Mathieu. I know it was a 3rd round pick, but Leon McFadden was small, slow, terrible, and a no-name bum. The fact that Mathieu was taken 1 selection later made me want to vomit...and it turns out I was right to vomit on myself.

Oh and Cam Erving. I'm pretty sure there are grandmothers in hospice that can block better than that big-breasted waste of a life.

4 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Probably Brandon Weeden. The Browns have had some terrible draft picks, but drafting a 41 year old ginger in the 1st round just screamed "idiots."

Underratedly terrible draft pick: Leon McFadden. We took this bum 1 pick before Tyrann Mathieu. I know it was a 3rd round pick, but Leon McFadden was small, slow, terrible, and a no-name bum. The fact that Mathieu was taken 1 selection later made me want to vomit...and it turns out I was right to vomit on myself.

Oh and Cam Erving. I'm pretty sure there are grandmothers in hospice that can block better than that big-breasted waste of a life.

No Trent Richardson, or Courtney Brown?

Quincy Carter was probably our worst.

4 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Akili Smith.  Busted hard, plus the fact that we passed on the saints offering their entire draft to move up for Rickey Williams.

oh man... this so much....

BUT!!!!! 

3 hours ago, spilltray said:

Tony Mandrich, #2 overall, 1989

#3 Barry Sanders

#4 Derrick Thomas

#5 Deion Sanders

yikes!!! 

3 hours ago, BroncoSojia said:

Let's see:

Drafting Ashley Lelie ahead of Ed Reed, trading up for Paxton Lynch, drafting Maurice Clarett and then cutting him during the offseason, Trading up for Tim Tebow in the first round, Trading a first for Alphonso Smith and then cutting him in the next offseason. 

LMAO I can keep going.

That first was then used on Earl Thomas 

Archived