Week 5 GDT: Titans @ Jaguars

TitanLegend

On 10/8/2021 at 2:56 PM, Mesa_Titan said:

I live in Arizona, so not a lot of Titans fans out here, but I was in safeway after work today and I was walking down the chip aisle and saw a guy wearing a t-shirt that had the Titans logo on it and it said, "this team makes me drink" and as we passed in the aisle I just said "me too man" and he instantly knew what I was talking about and we both  started laughing.😄

There's dozens of us. Dozens!

The Jets offense is just so bad. I don't even know how to go about fixing the defense outside of getting guys healthy.

That goes along with our roster just being way too top heavy in general. Robinson has failed to draft well and has compensated by overpaying free agents. When any of those guys aren't healthy we have zero depth.

Edited by TitanSS
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Seeing the Jets right now and knowing we loss to this same team has worsen my mood prior to our game. Brings my right back to those last Sunday feels.

if it makes you feel any better, pretty soon we’ll get to have the this-sunday feels of losing to the jaguars 

9 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

The Jets offense is just so bad. I don't even know how to go about fixing the defense outside of getting guys healthy.

That goes along with our roster just being way too top heavy in general. Robinson has failed to draft well and has compensated by overpaying free agents. When any of those guys aren't healthy we have zero depth.

Making Vrabel give up control. Time for Robinson to grow a set and make Vrabel give up control and hire a real DC. Otherwise, the defense will never be worth a damn. That whole defensive staff should’ve been gone after last season. Our depth isn’t great but it’s good enough to not give up 27 points to the Jets. This is know different than what got Mularkey’s fired. He wouldn’t fire his buddy Robiskie and give up his offensive scheme. Same **** with Vrabel right now and his drinking buddy Bowen.

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

if it makes you feel any better, pretty soon we’ll get to have the this-sunday feels of losing to the jaguars 

Im about 55% confident we're going to win. So not very. 

I really do think Lawrence is going to burn us. Just nothing from our defense has looked capable of stopping anyone other than a hobbled Carson Wentz since Bowen has taken over.