College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

1 hour ago, Texasmade said:

If I'm Currie, I already know this is a no-win situation. I just hire the guy I want and tell the fanbase to go eff themselves for making my job so difficult. The doofuses keep lowering the quality of the coach the program can attract by engaging in this behavior.

Although, if I were Currie, I'd be begging Les Miles to come to Tennessee.

16 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

If I'm Currie, I already know this is a no-win situation. I just hire the guy I want and tell the fanbase to go eff themselves for making my job so difficult. The doofuses keep lowering the quality of the coach the program can attract by engaging in this behavior.

Although, if I were Currie, I'd be begging Les Miles to come to Tennessee.

He should've told them to eff off the first time. 

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Jimbo has been threatening to leave for so long I just don't get why he's stretching all this out. Just leave. You've already signed the contract don't even bother with the ULM game just leave.

It's respect for his team. You don't quit on those guys like that.

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

It's respect for his team. You don't quit on those guys like that.

But he has quit. He's out the door. Literally everybody knows he's out the door. How is it respect to keep on against a creampuff then the second that game is over go "okay well I hated it here so I'm leaving". These kids aren't idiots, either you're staying or you're leaving. If you're gonna go, go. Don't **** with me and my time and my future and everything because you can't be happy where you're at. It would be one thing if this was the first time, but he's done this since his current seniors were all true freshman now, enough is enough.

His waffling and inability to just state his intentions has already hurt recruiting.

2 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Doesn't everyone consider FSU a top-10 job?  Why does it always seem like he has one foot out the door?

His personal life collapsed. So he's demanded more and more from the university to constantly give him an excuse to leave but they've always given him what he asked for so he hasn't yet.

Archived