Week 6: Packers @ Da Bears: Packers win 24-14! Move to 5-1 and alone on top of the NFC North!

FAH1223

I actually watched some of the defense playing in this game. Caught the drive where Kenny had two sacks.

Also caught the drive where Amos was a technicality away from an INT.

Was pretty fun.

Can’t really get too excited about the offense with Davante likely leaving and MVS out.

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I actually watched some of the defense playing in this game. Caught the drive where Kenny had two sacks.

Was pretty fun.

Can’t really get too excited about the offense with Davante likely leaving and MVS out.

What was the technicality?...The lack of evidence to override the official's call?...

8 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Was pretty fun.

Enjoy the moment. The future will work itself out.

17 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Bak is now eligible to come off the PUP list. I expect that will happen and then we have 3 weeks to activate him or he's done for the year. He will be activated within the 3 week period we have. 

Yeah, I know he's eligible.  But being eligible and actually being ready to actually practice isn't always the same thing.  They could keep him on PUP for like another 5 weeks before even starting his 3-week practice allowance.  

So, *IF* they actually do start him practicing this week, that would be excellent news, and suggest he's within 3 weeks of return, barring some new injury or setback.  

• Like 1

After the Yiadom benching I was actually pretty impressed with Rasul Douglas. I think he had that dumb hit on Fields but overall had pretty decent coverage. 

Barry's zone scheme really helps covering up the deficiencies at corner right now. I have no doubt that Capers scheme would have been abused the last 2 games. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Bak is now eligible to come off the PUP list. I expect that will happen and then we have 3 weeks to activate him or he's done for the year. He will be activated within the 3 week period we have. 

Release the spirit of 69!

• Like 1

If you'd asked pre-season how much trouble we'd be in if BOTH Jaire and King were down, I'd have expected VERY serious trouble.  The fact that Stokes already seems to have established himself so well as a coverage guy is pretty awesome.  If Douglas can do OK, that would be really nice.

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

After the Yiadom benching I was actually pretty impressed with Rasul Douglas. I think he had that dumb hit on Fields but overall had pretty decent coverage. 

Barry's zone scheme really helps covering up the deficiencies at corner right now. I have no doubt that Capers scheme would have been abused the last 2 games. 

Douglas looks like he likes to hit.  I thought that he was good enough today.  But I think him being good enough also kind of relies on the Dean Lowrys and Jon Garvins to make some plays, and they did today.  

• Like 1