Jon Gruden Plans to Resign

NYRaider

4 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I can’t believe this…. I really don’t care what Gruden did…. He made some Off color comments 10 years ago… who cares! 

the world has changed a lot in 10 Years you can’t judge his Comments then by today’s standards.

This season is over…. Done.  Fire Mayocl, he can’t draft well At all.  We should trade Carr and anything of value immediately, tank, and rebuild.

btw….. I’d really like to see Mark Davis sell the team While he’s at it.

The emails are revealing the comments in question came as recently as 2018.  He was pressed about it in the post game interview and was directly asked if there were anymore emails that he's worried about and didn't nut up.  He's gone and deservedly so. 

Edited by Totty

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Personally this is more about performance for me. We needed out of Grudens contract. The guy has been awful man. 

That’s fine…. Dude was on the hot seat if I’m calling the shots…. But 2 weeks ago we were the talk of the town…. Any real raider fan knew we’d come down to earth, like we always do…. But I think we coulda rebounded.

1 minute ago, Totty said:

The emails are revealing the comments in question came as recently as 2018.  He was pressed about it in the post game interview and was directly asked if there were anymore emails that he's worried about and didn't nut up.  He's gone and deservedly so. 

I’ll keep it 100% with you all:

Once it all comes out I won’t really care what he said.  
how bad could be really have been if after 1 year on the team Carl Nassib feels comfortable to come out as gay… and is openly supported by the entire team?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I’ll keep it 100% with you all:

Once it all comes out I won’t really care what he said.  
how bad could be really have been if after 1 year on the team Carl Nassib feels comfortable to come out as gay… and is openly supported by the entire team?

I think it speaks to his spine.  Or lack there of.  

It’s petty but gruden is a professional and you have to act professionally. I also think gruden is tired of coaching so it’s a easy out for him. That said it a blessing in disguise cause I’m tired of gruden and mike and cable and carr and their all married to each other so boom blow it up start rebuild #3 or #4 I can’t keep up 

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

It’s petty but gruden is a professional and you have to act professionally. I also think gruden is tired of coaching so it’s a easy out for him. That said it a blessing in disguise cause I’m tired of gruden and mike and cable and carr and their all married to each other so boom blow it up start rebuild #3 or #4 I can’t keep up 

being branded a homophobe racist is not an easy way out I would think lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Absolutely incredible we're entering another rebuild, lol.

We did attract FAs though, that part isnt true. people did enjoy playing for Jon. Drafting by gruden has always been awful. I think Jon def ran the draft with mayocks input. 

Happy to get rid of peterman

Edited by roi34
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

You guys always give me crap when I say we are the biggest dumpster fire organization in all of professional sports.  We can't attract FA, we draft poorly and have the worst front office and coaches in the NFL.  I hate being right but...

5aa22d7456db5.image.jpg?resize=800,561

Do we ? The only thing I feel like you get crap for is the Carr debate and your requirements of being a number 1 Wr

• Like 1