SNF: Bills @ Chiefs

Kmart128

Just now, biggie. said:

Good news for KC is that his contract is very team friendly; they can move on from him as early as 2024.

"KC has an out to move on from Patrick Mahomes early" is definitely the hottest take of 2021, and I'm here for it

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Bills are the best team in the league right now. Gonna be really hard to stop them

Bills vs Cowboys would be something else, i would love to see that.

Bills vs Bucs will also be great assuming our secondary is fully healthy by then.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Atwater and Lynch probably got concussed 5-10x a year but no one cared about their brains or their future quality of life

A suffering from brain trauma of NFL 80s safety play Andre Waters ended his own life but lets talk about being macho!

Yet so many players have retired early because of it because they respectfully didn't want to take the risks, like Chris Borland from the 9ers. Calvin Johnson because of a few things, because they were done taking the risks. 

Evidently Kelce feels comfortable to take the risks. Do I want to see the guy take a shot? Hell yes.

Do I wish brain damage on him and eventual suicide? No. But seeing a dirtbag guy take a shot every now and then, I'm not gonna cry about it.

2 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Love it. The contract I've criticized since it was signed and now it's being talked about as being easy to move on from lmao

With your clear lack of couth this evening I would rather you not associate postivitely with me or my posts, plz and thx

• Like 3