SNF: Bills @ Chiefs

Kmart128

Are there are any Bills fans on here that watch All 22, and post their thoughts?

Really keen to see what specifically they did this week to limit the big plays that KC's Offense thrives on.

Other teams have tried 2 deep shell, Quarters coverage, etc and it just never works. What was it that last night that got the Chiefs so out of wack?

Josh Allen played like a BAWSE. Jim Kelly played many games...hard to remember a lot of games where he dominated like that. Different era, players, and all that jazz, but still Allen looks like something else. 

Getting 2000 Rams vibes from the Chiefs. They'll make the playoffs because of their offense, and the AFC ain't great, but oof that defense. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

2 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Are there are any Bills fans on here that watch All 22, and post their thoughts?

Really keen to see what specifically they did this week to limit the big plays that KC's Offense thrives on.

Other teams have tried 2 deep shell, Quarters coverage, etc and it just never works. What was it that last night that got the Chiefs so out of wack?

I don't think it's schematic. Mahomes was just bad yesterday. Maybe it was the torrential weather, maybe it just wasn't his day, but he missed a ton of throws he normally completes in his sleep. I don't think this is a situation where 30 other teams are like "Oh hey, why didn't we try cover-whatever".

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Chiefs defense is truly pathetic. Not trying to troll, just aghast at how bad they are. Yes, BUF’s offense is great, but when you’re leaving players in about a 10 yard radius of space, they don’t need to be great.

KC’s defense is not NFL football

We were also missing our clearly best defensive player.

Our defense would have only gave up like 35 if Jones was playing.

Edited by Soggust

36 minutes ago, HolmesPriest said:

Ye our team played like poo poo lol.

It happens - that Bills D is no joke at all, they completely evicerated that Texans team last week (there's a difference between Pat Mahomes and Davis Mills, I get that). 

If a unit can impose their will on a group of grown men like that, they're real. Gregory Rosseau, Jerry Hughes, Mario Addison and AJ Epenesa might be the best DE/Edge unit in all of football right now, and you're pairing that sort of talent with Star Lotulelei and Ed Oliver - that's a STACKED DL, and you have a powerhouse secondary behind it with Tre White, Jordan Poyer, Micah Hyde, etc. This might be the best defense we've seen in a few years - an incredible amount of talent, all schemed into spots to make huge plays by Leslie Frazier and Sean McDermott. 

I'm going to say that Frazier is getting the next big opening in the NFL (he was a finalist for the Texans job last year). Frazier will probably get a job ahead of Eric Bienemey or Joe Brady.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It happens - that Bills D is no joke at all, they completely evicerated that Texans team last week (there's a difference between Pat Mahomes and Davis Mills, I get that). 

If a unit can impose their will on a group of grown men like that, they're real. Gregory Rosseau, Jerry Hughes, Mario Addison and AJ Epenesa might be the best DE/Edge unit in all of football right now, and you're pairing that sort of talent with Star Lotulelei and Ed Oliver - that's a STACKED DL, and you have a powerhouse secondary behind it with Tre White, Jordan Poyer, Micah Hyde, etc. This might be the best defense we've seen in a few years - an incredible amount of talent, all schemed into spots to make huge plays by Leslie Frazier and Sean McDermott. 

I'm going to say that Frazier is getting the next big opening in the NFL (he was a finalist for the Texans job last year). Frazier will probably get a job ahead of Eric Bienemey or Joe Brady.

The fact that this is being said is incredible after how much of a weakness it was the past few years.

17 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

The fact that this is being said is incredible after how much of a weakness it was the past few years.

If you have smart football people making smart football decisions, you end up with this sort of result. Oliver was a no brainer, but the rest of this DL was brought in with some really good scouting, just a really good unit that is more than the sum of its parts.

Really good job over there by Brandon Beane, Malik Boyd and (former Texans GM) Brian Gaine. 

(Am I... am I a fan of the Buffalo Bills right now?)

• Like 2