SNF: Bills @ Chiefs

Kmart128

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Chiefs have had a hard schedule too

Browns, Ravens, Chargers, Eagles, Bills... that's a nightmare gauntlet to start a season

Their schedule opens up quite a bit.. I don't think 2-3 turns into 14-3, but I think this "chiefs miss the playoffs" talk is extraordinarily premature, considering there are 12 games left and 1 game out of WC

Definitely gotta rebound next week against WFT or it's gonna start really going downhill

4 minutes ago, indifference said:

A Chiefs fan once claimed that Andy Reid son car accident was one of the reasons why the took that L in Feb. Add that one in there too

I’m not a Chiefs fan but I felt like that was definitely a factor. Obviously Bucs were the better team but the Chiefs looked absolutely dejected out there 

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Just because you take shots like that doesn't mean you'll get injured. John Lynch and Steve Atwater wrecked people worse than that and not all of them were injured. 

That was back when these boys were men. You must've started watching football in 2015.

I've never rooted for someone to take a shot to the head dude. Lol you can keep taking your little shots at me I know you're feeling good about yourself about the Chiefs losing but it only shows your character bud 👍

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

I’m sure those men are enjoying their CTE these days. 

They can get it yet they still play, and people still fight MMA or they are boxers.

Everything has a price.

John Lynch and Steve Atwater are still here. Ed Mccaffrey is still here and he got destroyed every time he caught a pass. 

90% of them would do it again for the fun they had and the money they earned.

2 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Just because you take shots like that doesn't mean you'll get injured. John Lynch and Steve Atwater wrecked people worse than that and not all of them were injured. 

That was back when these boys were men. You must've started watching football in 2015.

Atwater and Lynch probably got concussed 5-10x a year but no one cared about their brains or their future quality of life

A suffering from brain trauma of NFL 80s safety play Andre Waters ended his own life but lets talk about being macho!

• Like 1