Week 6 GDT: Bills @ Titans

TitanLegend

26 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i mean, i don't know, it's never really possible to say how much of this stuff is just plain bad luck and there are so many variables, but at a certain point with this ridiculous number of soft-tissue injuries do you have to look at the way we train or practice or whatever? this is absurd.

I've seen this asked to doctors and etc on twitter/youtube/that kind of thing and they say it's pretty much all luck. Not much can be done about it.

Not really like the team has a history of these kind of constant injury issues either, not under Vrabel or any of the coaches before him really. Just really awful luck so far this season.

Last week I predicted a big play by Farley...maybe I was a week off. 

This is going to be a tough game vs a better team right now...so we should be able to cope as a fanbase. They have essentially the same team as last year and we are still getting on the same page. The constant barrage of injuries isn't helping either. 

I have the Bills winning 41-28.  But we are the underdog and we tend to throw in a shocker at least once a season...so here is to hoping this is it...on the big stage!!!

As far as Nashville fans, I remember the fans back when the Titans first played at Adelphia. I still have my Inaugural Game tickets from that game. Our decibel level was unmatched throughout the league. Announcers consistently mentioned how loud we were. Jeff Fisher said in all his years of playing, he never heard anything that loud.

So it's possible.

My hope for tonight's game is that the God-man Derrick Henry gets under those Monday night lights and realizes the entire country is watching and wins the game for us through sheer will alone.

3 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I mean, Vegas, in Year 1, has a better home crowd. And it’s pretty much the ultimate tourist destination for your average football fan demographic.

You also are comparing the Radiers who have a national base to ours. That's not apples to apples.