What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 6/18/2019 at 8:54 AM, MWil23 said:

I'm currently working my way through Bosch on Amazon Prime. It's a solid detective show. I enjoy it.

Bosch is a quality show.  Took me a while to adjust to one of the biggest villians on "The Wire" being his partner, but once I did, I really enjoyed it.

19 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Bosch is a quality show.  Took me a while to adjust to one of the biggest villians on "The Wire" being his partner, but once I did, I really enjoyed it.

I thought you meant Stringer Bell for a minute and was about to start this show up.

I just finished binge-watching all 8 seasons of Entourage over the last few days.  I absolutely LOVED it!  I even bought the movie version that came out in 2015.  This show isn't going to win any awards when it comes to depth, but it's a lot of fun.  The visuals are amazing - beautiful people, locations, cars, etc.  A great escape from the ordinary lives most of us live.  Beautiful women everywhere and Ari Gold quickly became one of my favorite characters ever.  The guy is a riot!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I just finished binge-watching all 8 seasons of Entourage over the last few days.  I absolutely LOVED it!  I even bought the movie version that came out in 2015.  This show isn't going to win any awards when it comes to depth, but it's a lot of fun.  The visuals are amazing - beautiful people, locations, cars, etc.  A great escape from the ordinary lives most of us live.  Beautiful women everywhere and Ari Gold quickly became one of my favorite characters ever.  The guy is a riot!

Seasons 1-4 were amazing. Show took a dip in quality after that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Finished Gilmore Girls last night. Loved the show, did not like the last 2 seasons. Now I need to watch A Year In The Life.

A Year In The Life is fantastic.  It’s become a Thanksgiving wkd tradition.