What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

some seasons are cool, some are dog ****. there's a vibe that they're trying too hard to be edgy a lot of the time

Asylum and Roanoke were the only ones I liked 

Murder House was the only good season. I'll give every new season a try, maybe an episode or two but they consistently disappoint.

The first few times I watched breaking bad years ago I was team Walter White and every decision he made I was okay with despite knowing he was an anti-hero/villain. This time around, while I respect his character, I think he’s an a-hole and was mad when he took out Mike lol

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 6:13 PM, FinneasGage said:

murder house was my third favorite 

the rest were trash. i didn't finish any besides those 3 

I dont really watch the show but I watched the first two of this season since it has the Friday the 13th slasher vibe going for it, and I actually like it so far. Got some weird stuff going on right now, but I think the twist is going to be fairly evident as we go on.

15 hours ago, Tyty said:

The first few times I watched breaking bad years ago I was team Walter White and every decision he made I was okay with despite knowing he was an anti-hero/villain. This time around, while I respect his character, I think he’s an a-hole and was mad when he took out Mike lol

God that ending gets me every time. Easily the best final episode of any show I’ve ever seen. So good. So stoked for el camino 

• Like 1

911 and The Rookie are back.  Neither is great, but both are consistently solid.  Not too many scripted network shows are worth following anymore.  The wife is still into Grey's Anatomy.  I'm rooting for a meteor to take out the city at this point.

Edited by THE DUKE

21 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

911 and The Rookie are back.  Neither is great, but both are consistently solid.  Not too many scripted network shows are worth following anymore.  The wife is still into Grey's Anatomy.  I'm rooting for a meteor to take out the city at this point.

The last few seasons of Grey's haven't been great. Not as into it as I used to be.

Grabbed the 1st episode of the new Creepshow from Shudder. Greg Nicotero produced so the special effects were pretty cool. The 2 short stories in the 1st episode were decent. Grey Matter and House of the Head. Def peaked my interest enough to give a couple more episodes a try.