What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

I binged Nathan For You (first couple seasons) on HBO Max last night.

Everyone should watch it.

Give it at least 2 episodes (i love both of those episodes, but you may need extra time to fully appreciate Nathan).

Its such a good tv show.

His low energy demeanor really throws people off. Its great.

Finally finished watching The Office!  There were several episodes I couldn't really get into or wasn't feeling but I don't think that's unusual, especially given how many seasons and episodes there are. The finale... On Point! I was worried it would be over the top or cringe. But it was one of the better series finales I've seen. Overall, The Office is in the Top 5 shows.

And now starting After Life (as someone suggested on this thread)...

I got HBO Max (mainly for WW84) but I'm about to dive back into GoT. I stopped after the end of season 2 because, well, season 2 sucked and I couldn't get back into it. Gonna give it another shot. Yes, I know the final season is a mess but I want to get through this.

Also, I don't know if you guys watch docu-series or not but the Heaven's Gate docu-series on HBO Max was well done. Those people, man. I'll never understand it.

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I binged Nathan For You (first couple seasons) on HBO Max last night.

Everyone should watch it.

Give it at least 2 episodes (i love both of those episodes, but you may need extra time to fully appreciate Nathan).

Its such a good tv show.

His low energy demeanor really throws people off. Its great.

I rewatch it in its entirety every few months. Only show I can do that with. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

From the little I've seen, I don't think I could do it. It's not the type of humor I'm good with. Like, I can't deal with awkward situations lol.

It’s my sense of humor to a T. Ben Stiller and Nathan Fielder are both experts in awkward situation comedy. 

Just now, Ty21 said:

It’s my sense of humor to a T. Ben Stiller and Nathan Fielder are both experts in awkward situation comedy. 

Dude, I refuse to re-watch Meet the Parents. I can't deal with people putting themselves in stupid situations. Even as comedy. It's not funny for me lol. Give me crude humor all day. 

21 hours ago, beekay414 said:
21 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Dude, I refuse to re-watch Meet the Parents. I can't deal with people putting themselves in stupid situations. Even as comedy. It's not funny for me lol. Give me crude humor all day. 

Im a little annoyed that Nathan for You is being lumped in with Ben Stiller