What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

sigh....

@Deadpulse its good.

On 12/31/2020 at 1:56 AM, Forge said:

Sorry @Deadpulse. I finished today. Queen's Gambit is good and you should watch.  Honestly, I think that it benefits greatly from the fact that it's almost more sports movie than it is soapy drama. 

I is mad at both you homies.....

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Alright alright, Queen's Gambit was good

Wasn't nearly as melodramatic as I thought it was going to be based on the previews and it's much better because of it. I like that everyone is just kind of nice (with one exception)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Forge said:

Wasn't nearly as melodramatic as I thought it was going to be based on the previews and it's much better because of it. I like that everyone is just kind of nice (with one exception)

Its crazy unrealistic that all these dudes are super ok with a young woman beating them at such a high level in the late 60s. That being said, the scenes over the phone in Benny's NY apartment with all the dudes she's met/beaten were adorable. 

• Like 1

Just finished Mindhunters on Netflix. That show was pretty awesome. I am sad that they probably won’t make more seasons. I wanted to learn more about BTK’s case but also about Tench’s family/kid. Does he become a serial killer? Does he just need more attention from Tench? Is he on the spectrum?

Netflix should focus on continuing their good shows instead of just coming out with a lot of not so good shows.

8 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Just finished Mindhunters on Netflix. That show was pretty awesome. I am sad that they probably won’t make more seasons. I wanted to learn more about BTK’s case but also about Tench’s family/kid. Does he become a serial killer? Does he just need more attention from Tench? Is he on the spectrum?

Netflix should focus on continuing their good shows instead of just coming out with a lot of not so good shows.

Yeah I was hooked during interview scenes. So upset there won’t be a season 3.

• Like 1