What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

If you’re into animated shows geared towards younger people the show Carmen San Diego on Netflix is great. They just released season 4, 30 ish minutes long episodes and a pretty quick watch. You also learn about various parts of the world depending upon where Carmen has a mission, kind of a minute or 2 segment giving some cool interesting facts. 

Think of Carmen as a special agent say 007 status, fights various sort of bad people has a bunch of cool gadgets and what not and also a interesting crew! 

19 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

SoA last third of season 1 through mid season 5 is when it's at its best, but it has a rough last couple of seasons.

Seriously.. those last couple of seasons were brutal to watch. Seemed like Sutter just had to keep upping the raunchiness and grime. Felt like I needed a shower after each episode. One of those shows where there truly was no "good guy" to route for. Everyone was flawed and evil in one way other another. 

36 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I wanted to quit during the Ireland season. 

That's where it lost me.  I got myself through the season, but couldn't drum up any interest to continue on for the next season.  I watched 2-3 episodes of that next season, but couldn't be grabbed by it anymore.

5 hours ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

That's where it lost me.  I got myself through the season, but couldn't drum up any interest to continue on for the next season.  I watched 2-3 episodes of that next season, but couldn't be grabbed by it anymore.

Last few seasons of SOA was Jax trying to get his crew out under the cops, only for another one to show up and dig them deeper. Got repetitive 

• Like 1

On 1/18/2021 at 9:45 PM, INbengalfan said:

Just started Sons of Anarchy off a friend's recommendation.  Three episodes in.  Does it get a lot better, or is it just an acquired taste?

Just wait til you’re reborn in another life as a middle aged blue collar housewife and you’ll find the guys in the show sexy enough to carry on past the terrible plot, acting, and execution. 

• Like 1

The Orville

Kinda pissed that Halston Sage left to go do the sister role in Prodigal Son. She was one of the best characters on the show and they put all that time into her character only for her to dip out 3 episodes into season 2. I loathe Jessica Szohr and she was her replacement. I haven't started the episode that Szohr joins the show yet but I'm already dreading it.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1