What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

22 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

The Office and parks and Rec are very similar - rough starts for S1 into Season 2 just opening up and killing it.

Yea I'm halfway through season 2 now and it's really taking off in laughs. Of course I just noticed today it's leaving Netfix on 12/31 so I'm not going to be able to finish it 😔

48 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Yea I'm halfway through season 2 now and it's really taking off in laughs. Of course I just noticed today it's leaving Netfix on 12/31 so I'm not going to be able to finish it 😔

It'll be on Peacock, which you can watch for free, but with ads.  $5/month for ad free

Edited by THE DUKE
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, EvilenFroggen said:

After Life if you think Ricky Gervais is funny, but avoid it if you don’t. The Boys if you don’t mind some disturbing elements, Truth Seekers if you like Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. 

oh i do like simon pegg and nick frost i'll give truth seekers a run 

• Like 1

Just wrapped up The Flight Attendant on HBOmax. That show is BONKERS. I honestly don't know if I love it or hate it but it definitely grabbed me. 

The one thing I need to say about it... Kaley Cuoco surprised the ISH out of me. She was stupendous. Like Emmy contention great. 

21 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Just wrapped up The Flight Attendant on HBOmax. That show is BONKERS. I honestly don't know if I love it or hate it but it definitely grabbed me. 

The one thing I need to say about it... Kaley Cuoco surprised the ISH out of me. She was stupendous. Like Emmy contention great. 

I finished it as well. Over the top, but weirdly predictable which I didn't love. I did really, really enjoy the dynamic between her and Alex though.

55 minutes ago, Forge said:

I finished it as well. Over the top, but weirdly predictable which I didn't love. I did really, really enjoy the dynamic between her and Alex though.

I honestly shipped them. Kept having to remind myself that of course she is following in love with him, he is a figment of her imagination she is using to rationalize all this bonkers ****. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, EvilenFroggen said:

Did season one of Crashing all the way through last night. So good and so uncomfortable. I already love Pete Holmes, but if you enjoy standup even a little you should give it a look on HBOMax

weird story

i was in a hotel room, and turned on the tv before i had to leave for my shift.

i had no idea what the show was. i thought it was regular standup.

it was the female standup comedian who was doing the rape bit. And then they showed a close up of the main character, looking unconfortable.

I thought that was really weird. How a normal audience member would react like that.

but i had to turn it off right away and go to work.

then months down the road, i decided to watch Crashing, and nothing clicked until that very scene played out.

im like ohhhhhh

i had thought for the longest time that was a legit standup routine, and there was an odd choice to show an audience member awkwardly reacting

On 12/19/2020 at 12:05 PM, Ty21 said:

Are any tv shows planting covid into their show? Curious if new seasons of modern themed shows will implement it or pretend it didn’t happen. 

My wife was watching Grey's Anatomy the other night, and it was mentioned every 10 seconds, it sounded like.