What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

11 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Echoing what others have said here but The Bear was great this season. Not as good as S2, IMO, but still great. The acting is just on another level at times. Truly unreal. 

Totally agree. I think they almost did themselves a disservice making season 2 so good. "Fishes" is one of the best episodes of television ever. Then the very next episode was Forks, which made the whole world fall in love with Ebon Moss-Bachrach. It was always going to be difficult to follow that up.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

It was so bad. It was a chore to watch almost every episode IMO. Hopefully you didn't dread it as much as I did lol

I wouldn't say I dreaded it because it was well written/acted and I did enjoy the last episode, but I can agree with the feeling of it being a chore to get through. I'm kind of different where I mainly enjoy shows where there's at least one character that I can root for or champion, but I really didn't care if anyone here made it out alive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

Totally agree. I think they almost did themselves a disservice making season 2 so good. "Fishes" is one of the best episodes of television ever. Then the very next episode was Forks, which made the whole world fall in love with Ebon Moss-Bachrach. It was always going to be difficult to follow that up.

Agreed. Those episodes, especially back-to-back, are not fair to the rest of the seasons b/c it'll be hard to top. They did very good w/ the same in Napkins and Ice Chips as JLC and Abby were spectacular in that episode. Truly a fantastic job by both of them.

4 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Haven't watched season 3 yet, but Forks > Seven Fishes.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Haven't watched season 3 yet, but Forks > Seven Fishes.

I agree here but can see the opposite side as well. Seven Fishes was utter chaos. Pure madness. But it was so brilliantly acted and so believable. It's all preference for me. 

Have a feeling you'll like S3 when you get around to it. Enjoy!

20 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Agreed. Those episodes, especially back-to-back, are not fair to the rest of the seasons b/c it'll be hard to top. They did very good w/ the same in Napkins and Ice Chips as JLC and Abby were spectacular in that episode. Truly a fantastic job by both of them.

Couldn’t wait for the Ice Chips episode, whichever was with JLC, to end. So boring and did not care about that. 

1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Couldn’t wait for the Ice Chips episode, whichever was with JLC, to end. So boring and did not care about that. 

Nothing wrong with feeling that way. A very heavy, dialogue driven episode. I just really felt the acting was as good as you're going to get and they changed my tone. The first part, I was like you but by the time it ended, I loved it

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Those about to die isn’t what I expected the show to be, but I’m really enjoying it so far through 4 episodes.

Seemed like a Spartacus rip off type show. 

Just finished the 2nd season of Alice in Borderland. I thought the ending was good and they closed it well with a nice tongue-in-cheek opening for a what if? But I have no idea where season 3 would go or why?