What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

10 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

no show had a bigger quality arc that ive seen

I said the same exact thing to my buddy. 6 great seasons and a complete free fall. I’m not even looking forward to the final episode, except that it’s over.

On 5/7/2018 at 3:07 PM, phillybul said:

By far Billions. Best show on tv right now 

I do really enjoy Billions, but I can't say it's the best show on TV. But yeah, it's absolutely worth watching. I also think it's somewhat rare in that the best season isn't Season 1. I actually think it's getting better by the episode. This season feels like the best imo.

Edited by jrry32

On 4/25/2018 at 11:14 PM, buddy_z34 said:

The 100

Same.  Proof that you can’t really judge a series by the network.   Just like Skinemax aired Banshee (at that time my call for best show on TV) this show surpasses the teen-only label CW gets.  A paint-by-numbers original 3-4 eps and an iffy end-of-3rd-season choice for ending key character arcs overshadows what has been a great 4-season run.  S5 looks amazing so far.  It’s a series you do have to invest from the start being sci-fi but well worth it.   

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I do really enjoy Billions, but I can't say it's the best show on TV. But yeah, it's absolutely worth watching. I also think it's somewhat rare in that the best season isn't Season 1. I actually think it's getting better by the episode. This season feels like the best imo.

Seriously that’s why I like this series so much is that it gets better each season. I think it will tail off next season (if there is one?) because this season right now? Every episode I’m just loving it. 

What is the best show on tv to you? This is just out of curiosity. You may be watching a show I’m not. I’m always interested in good shows. 

7 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Same.  Proof that you can’t really judge a series by the network.   Just like Skinemax aired Banshee (at that time my call for best show on TV) this show surpasses the teen-only label CW gets.  A paint-by-numbers original 3-4 eps and an iffy end-of-3rd-season choice for ending key character arcs overshadows what has been a great 4-season run.  S5 looks amazing so far.  It’s a series you do have to invest from the start being sci-fi but well worth it.   

Completely agree with everything u said. Season 3 did hamper it a lil for me. But it picked back up with season 4 an currently season 5 looks amazing.