Week 8: Packers @ Cardinals on Thursday Night Football - Packers Win 24-21! Move to 7-1!

FAH1223

6 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Bummer about MVS but not totally unexpected. Guy has missed a month with a hamstring strain. Not worth the risk to throw him out there on a short week cold like that. What really sucks is the timing of all of this. If this game was on Sunday, there's a good chance guys like Lazard, MVS, maybe Davante, and maybe Bak would all be playing

Well, MVS didn't have a short recovery week. There's the thought of "if he's ready he's ready" but I can definitely see GB playing the long game and thinking that if there's a question, better to wait 10 more days and have him 100% for the rest of the year. 

FWIW, I started the Az D and Kyler Murray on my fantasy team, so I totally did my part. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Well, MVS didn't have a short recovery week. There's the thought of "if he's ready he's ready" but I can definitely see GB playing the long game and thinking that if there's a question, better to wait 10 more days and have him 100% for the rest of the year. 

FWIW, I started the Az D and Kyler Murray on my fantasy team, so I totally did my part. 

My opponent has GB DEF in his starting lineup. I'm counting down the hours hoping he doesn't check his app.

• Like 1

These games always make me torn because if we get blown out, it's actually fine and you can say "well we expected it because we didn't have our guys." If we win, we're on cloud 9. The worst is actually playing well and losing a game like this by 3-4 points because all you do is wonder and think, "if we only would have had our guys." 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

These games always make me torn because if we get blown out, it's actually fine and you can say "well we expected it because we didn't have our guys." If we win, we're on cloud 9. The worst is actually playing well and losing a game like this by 3-4 points because all you do is wonder and think, "if we only would have had our guys." 

Makes me feel way better than a blowout lol. Blowout means our depth stinks and the majority of our squad cant hang with them

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

Makes me feel way better than a blowout lol. Blowout means our depth stinks and the majority of our squad cant hang with them

Yea I hear ya, but I personally take the close losses way worse, especially when we're missing top players. 

• Like 1