Eagles trade Flacco to the Jets

TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Kinda better than I thought. I'll take it.

Keep loading up draft picks this team is gonna need em.

I still can't believe Miami gave you guys their first round pick to move up for Waddle. Philly has talent and could revamp their entire team with some elite talent at the top of the draft especially if the Wentz pick winds up being a 1st round pick. I've actually had the pleasure of watching every Eagles game this year because of Hurts, I hate Nick Sirrani, lol.

There are three forces in this league that are very difficult to contain. 

1) Tom Brady - even when he gets old enough to collect Social Security benefits he may be unstoppable.

2) Minshew Mania - It's just a matter of time in Philadelphia.  It's coming, and when it gets here, fans everywhere will rejoice!

3) Playoff Flacco - They tried to keep him from making an appearance by putting him on a rebuilding team, but if the Jets were somehow able to make the playoffs, watch out!

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The guy's career ended like 5 years ago, how's he still fetching a 6th?! I mean **** even after his 2014 season I can't imagine teams giving up a 5th for him. Amazing. Joe Flacco is just that guy.

As you know, Joe Flacco is the motherfu***' GOAT!

Nice pick-up for the Jets! But given his injury history, it is pretty wild that folks tossing out picks for my mans.

Google has failed me.

Can someone post that pic of Flacco's poop-eating grin as he throws a screen pass to a RB he knows is about to be decked? It was when he was on the Broncos but I can't remember who he was throwing it to