"Diggs! Sideline! Touchdown! Unbelievable!" - Al Michaels, 10/31/21

Matts4313

14 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Still haven’t seen this anywhere. Think you must have misheard them talking about La’El getting some practice reps at LG.

He definitely said some combination of those words, but perhaps there was a "maybe" or "might" in there and I missed that portion. I might have thought it was more definitive than it was intended. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

As a Vegas guy I can tell you the line moves primarily based on betting tickets.  Vegas WILL NOT risk massive losses.  So if all the $ is coming in on Minn, they will adjust the spread to get money coming in on Dallas.  Of course injuries play a role in the point spread but not as much as people think.  Vegas wants close to a 50/50 distribution on games.  So if Dak is out and that causes more money to come in on minn, Vegas will adjust the spread.  

My understanding was that the majority of bets were on Dallas since the line opened all the way up until it started moving towards Minnesota, so that’s what had my confused. Upon further investigation, it seems that though the public has been/is still on Dallas, the sharps and thus total amount of dollars have gone towards MIN, so there you go.

9 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

What % chance of reinjury would you say the risk is no longer acceptable? 

Don’t know if I can associate a number with it. I guess if the medical staff says you can play, but really should give it another week, I’d prefer to err on the side caution. 

Okay... when I did my preseason picks for this season I had us finishing 10-7 same as Washington and loosing this game.   Currently  now I have Wash on pace to finish 8-9 with losses to TD, SEA, LV and US still. I have us finishing 11-6.  Besides this game I also see us loosing to KC, LV Wash and AZ.   Though NOW I have KC a toss up and sweep of Washington not out of the question.   But still a loss in my mind is no big deal to me tonight.  I really think a 100 Dak is more important that a win tonight. But it is  conference game so...