Week 8 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Wow. Not watching, but how are the Jags down 31-7 to a team with Geno Smith at QB? I figured the Seahawks would still probably win, but I thought Jacksonville would at least keep it close.

The Jags are to the point I’m just waiting for the week they show up at the wrong stadium 

3 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Wow. Not watching, but how are the Jags down 31-7 to a team with Geno Smith at QB? I figured the Seahawks would still probably win, but I thought Jacksonville would at least keep it close.

AS a Seahawks fan, Just an absolutely trash game that made zero sense. Seahawks basically built a lead by letting Jacksonville shoot themselves in the foot every 30 seconds; and then let Jacksonville burn the last 25 minutes of the game. 

2 minutes ago, kramxel said:

I've seen this Patriots Chargers game over a dozen times in the last 10 years...

Same game.

Thought it was going to be different today also especially given that the defense did enough. Offense completely lost it after the 2nd TD drive.

• Like 1