Week 9: Packers @ Chiefs - GB loses 13-7, falls to 7-2!

FAH1223

13 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Actually, Rodgers saying "I've been immunized" instead of outright saying "I got the vaccine" and then looking away is a telltale sign he's lying/dodging the question.

Sucks, but the Chiefs playing neck-and-neck with Danny Jones gives me a glimmer of hope. At least now we can see what we have for the future in Jordan Love.

But my respect for Rodg just went down a notch. Doing this while knowing several of your key players are unvaccinated is all different kinds of stupid.

• Like 2

Just now, dwaye50327 said:

So does this game help cement Love's status in GB? I mean if he plays well, makes the decision to move on from AR in the off-season easier, if Loves plays, not so well, does it make that decision harder to move on from Rodgers?

Probably doesn't change the equation.  The Packers aren't going into the 2022 season with a lameduck Rodgers under contract.  Either he's traded this offseason or he redoes his deal.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dwaye50327 said:

So does this game help cement Love's status in GB? I mean if he plays well, makes the decision to move on from AR in the off-season easier, if Loves plays, not so well, does it make that decision harder to move on from Rodgers?

He would really have to light it up.  Kid's got no live reps in real games.  He'll most likely make a few mistakes out there.  He might have to play against the Hags too.  Don't think it really is going to make a difference. 

On the plus… better he get Covid now during the regular season if he is unvaccinated. So he can get fresh antibodies for the rest of the season.

awkward thing is… close contact can always be a thing. Don’t know how they determine that exactly, but regardless of positive or not… he has to be bench like Lazard was.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Green19 said:

On the plus… better he get Covid now during the regular season if he is unvaccinated. So he can get fresh antibodies for the rest of the season.

awkward thing is… close contact can always be a thing. Don’t know how they determine that exactly, but regardless of positive or not… he has to be bench like Lazard was.

Yeah great news! He was thinking ahead

Peter Bukowski -  Don't get bogged down in semantics and suggest Rodgers equivocated. He didn't. He was asked point blank by Ryan Wood if he was vaccinated. He said "yeah." That is a lie. Period.

• Ian Kenyon -  At worst, he flat out lied. At best, he was being purposefully deceptive. Neither is honest or good.
  • Like 2