Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

1 minute ago, sparkyjoe1 said:

Vikings fan here and I come in peace. Just curious if you've heard if he is asymptomatic or if this could drag out longer then the expected 10 days? Thanks! Hate you guys!

He mentioned that he’s asymptomatic today 

Edited by Fl0nkerton
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Striker said:

Imagine if Rodgers had just said "I have an allergy so I cannot get vaccinated" in August.

There's a reasonable chance that he's not actually allergic to anything in the shot (for the mRNA shots I think it's polyethelyne glycol, which would be inconvenient to be allergic to since it's like "in toothpaste"), he just tried to conjure a plausible justification as ammunition in his ongoing war on sense.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You don’t know. I have a history - a literal history - of severe allergic reactions. I literally cannot take Tylenol. My throat will literally swell to the point of possibly dying if I can’t get it treated.

I am for everyone else getting vaccinated.

Until you know Rodgers doesn’t have a history of allergic reactions, you can’t judge him.

I think we can judge him now

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

No one is questioning why the guy feels like he could go play a football game after 24 hours with Covid?

While yours truly, 30 years old, former athlete, still active, took 3 weeks to get over it, while docs took my money to give me every test and scan in the ER they could but told me basically to sit in bed and call us  again if you start dying.

Almost like there's a better way!!

Awesome to see more people stand up to the way it's treated.

Lol

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

No one is questioning why the guy feels like he could go play a football game after 24 hours with Covid?

While yours truly, 30 years old, former athlete, still active, took 3 weeks to get over it, while docs took my money to give me every test and scan in the ER they could but told me basically to sit in bed and call us  again if you start dying.

Yeah he’s the first asymptomatic case ever and it’s because he’s rich so he has better stuff than the vaccine, we got your point 25 posts ago. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, sparkyjoe1 said:

Vikings fan here and I come in peace. Just curious if you've heard if he is asymptomatic or if this could drag out longer then the expected 10 days? Thanks! Hate you guys!

He consulted with the world famous Dr. Joe Rogan and got a treatment plan of Vitamin D, Ivermectin, and HCQ. He's feeling great! /s

On the interview he said that he is feeling fine, but who knows how it will play out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

He’s early in the process.   Given a several day presymptomatic period, he is not in the clear at this point.

He likely will get the monoclonal antibody if he gets symptoms.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, berndt_toast said:

He consulted with the world famous Dr. Joe Rogan and got a treatment plan of Vitamin D, Ivermectin, and HCQ. He's feeling great! /s

On the interview he said that he is feeling fine, but who knows how it will play out.

Waiting for his black SUV ride appearance through downtown Green Bay.

Really though, his appearance on McAfee is IDENTICAL in motivation to that reference: a desire to prove to the world that he has mastered Covid.

The hubris is palpable.

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

What politicians were saying vaccines - which were never actually available when TFG was around - werent good?

I know we're not supposed to do this but I as well would like to know this, seriously.