Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

7 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

No one is questioning why the guy feels like he could go play a football game after 24 hours with Covid?

While yours truly, 30 years old, former athlete, still active, took 3 weeks to get over it, while docs took my money to give me every test and scan in the ER they could but told me basically to sit in bed and call us  again if you start dying.

Almost like there's a better way!!

Awesome to see more people stand up to the way it's treated.

Ahhh so this is why you're like this. It makes more sense now

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, berndt_toast said:

He consulted with the world famous Dr. Joe Rogan and got a treatment plan of Vitamin D, Ivermectin, and HCQ. He's feeling great! /s

On the interview he said that he is feeling fine, but who knows how it will play out.

Pat’s face when he says he’s consulted with Joe Rohan says it all imo 

• Like 4

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Like what? The same as the rest of you just with different beliefs? Oh no!

No no. Just now I know what shaped your beliefs here. Nothing wrong with it. Just filled in some gaps

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Not true. He said he felt symptoms Tuesday night, tested positive on Wednesday, and still had symptoms on Thursday. He said he's feeling much better today

Was going off this:

He’s not a blue check but he writes for 247 

3 minutes ago, berndt_toast said:

He consulted with the world famous Dr. Joe Rogan and got a treatment plan of Vitamin D, Ivermectin, and HCQ. He's feeling great! /s

On the interview he said that he is feeling fine, but who knows how it will play out.

While you won't see me forgoing the vaxx for this route. Isn't Vitamin D/ monoclonal antibody considered seriously by many scientists as a treatment via research? I mean afterall, the surgeon general and leading docs gave it to the POTUS.

Just now, minnypackerfan said:

I'm waiting for LeFleur's to get on the podium here any second to hear what if anything he has to say.  Should be interesting watching his facial reactions if someone asks him about Rodgers comments.

He should just defer everything back to AR and his comments.

There's no need for him to get involved in this mess.

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Waiting for his black SUV ride appearance through downtown Green Bay.

Really though, his appearance on McAfee is IDENTICAL in motivation to that reference: a desire to prove to the world that he has mastered Covid.

The hubris is palpable.

While I do not really care for your never ending rhetoric concerning this thing.......

I can give you this....I believe that you are right.