Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

14 minutes ago, Leader said:

What politicians were saying vaccines - which were never actually available when TFG was around - werent good?

The extent of the skepticism of the vaccine I saw on the left in 2020 was "people said they would be suspicious if vaccines dropped right before the election" which is reasonable.  I mean, compared to what actually happened "offering up a placebo as a miracle cure" is minor.

• Like 1

Just now, Fl0nkerton said:

Was going off this:

He’s not a blue check but he writes for 247 

No ill will on my end. Was just providing some more context. He feels great now but had some minor symptoms Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

That's a key thing for his timetable to return too fyi. I guess if the person has any sort of symptoms and is unvaccinated, they need to be asymptomatic for 72 straight hours as part of the timeline for his return. So he's out a minimum 10 days(November 13) + needs to have 2 negative tests 24 hours apart + Show no symptoms for 72 hours in order for him to return and play

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Packer_ESP said:

For real though, football talk. How do we recover from this mess? Is the team going to be able to just focus on the game after this train wreck?

To me?  It is no more a mess than the off-season was.

Once he gets back to the team and plays, this issue will be dusted aside.

While fans will not forget or maybe even forgive, his teammates will.  And it'll happen quick.

And I'm keeping my personal opinions concerning Rodgers and his leadership out of this.  It doesn't matter how I think or feel about Rodgers, it is all about how his teammates and coaches think and feel about Rodgers.  

• Like 4

On 11/4/2021 at 9:45 AM, Shanedorf said:

Going forward, AR has the opportunity to turn this into a positive- he could offer to get vaxxed on live TV and bring a number of fans with him. He can apologize for making a mistake and then use his pulpit to help other hesitant players and fans see the light and get vaccinated. 

The worst thing he can do is double down on this pseudo-science...we'll see what happens next

Well, I guess the Jeopardy host went for the true daily double on this one.
Unfortunate choice, but apparently he's a true believer.

That being said, I just don't care all that much anymore. My interest is in having him play QB on Sundays and missing a game or 2 to injury is always a possibility. Hand out the fines and move on.

Go Packers

• Like 1

I'm sick and tired of being inside ARs head and wish this entire episode wasnt necessary.
I hope he recovers quickly and returns as our QB. That's all I've ever wanted him for. Play well for the GB Packers. His "beliefs" or "opinions" dont interest me. When he's not playing QB for us (or raising hell like he did this offseason) - I never think about him.

Edited by Leader
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

For real though, football talk. How do we recover from this mess? Is the team going to be able to just focus on the game after this train wreck?

This too shall pass.  The team is solid, and they will go out there and do their jobs and move on.  

this is a bigger deal for fans I would guess.

14 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

One would think that the conspiracy brained among us would key on how monoclonal antibody treatment costs about $2,100 per dose, whereas the Covid vaccines are about $1.18 per shot, and whether there are monied interests pushing people towards the expensive solutions that are not prophylactic.

MONEY TALKS