Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I think it’s his girl that’s got him all f***** up. 

Engh, she contributes, no doubt.  But Aaron and Aaron's ego are just as big of drivers of this bus.  Shaylene is more just additive to the fuel.

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

There are like legit 100,000+ people, maybe way more, than trust Joe ******* Rogan over the some of the most educated people on Earth. 

NOAH GET THE ARK

One of them has an office next to mine.  This line really came out of his mouth 5 minutes ago, "I trust Joe Rogan about Covid than I do any medical professional on the planet."

I can't even fathom.........

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr LBC said:

I've been of the belief for a while that he and AJ are not-so-low-key grifting.  And by "not-so-low-key" I mean that Pat's so over-the-top that only people that want to be fed confirmation-bias are going to fall for his grift (not even sure grift is the right word except where those people are concerned - but there are a lot of those folks, so...) and not think he's being sarcastic/satirical.  The one thing that's clear about Pat and AJ is they care most about making money, primarily, and you see the secondary stuff come out in their interactions with guys like Chuck Pagano who casual folks have probably forgotten about, not the big names like Rodgers.

Could you elaborate more for those of us (me) who haven't followed the McAfee train?

It's a good way to get people to open up - spoon feed them what they want to hear.

1 minute ago, Dr LBC said:

Engh, she contributes, no doubt.  But Aaron and Aaron's ego are just as big of drivers of this bus.  Shaylene is more just additive to the fuel.

There’s this weird quote from her about eating clay I want to post but don’t know how. 

Aarons always been a weirdo , but I think he’s off the deep end now 

9 minutes ago, Norm said:

There are like legit 100,000+ people, maybe way more, than trust Joe ******* Rogan over the some of the most educated people on Earth. 

It's far more than 100K.  Ignoring science has somehow become a source of pride for millions.

8 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

I gotta say, somehow I became the single best poster this board has seen since Outpost hung up the cleats.

Idk how it happened, or what happened to me to cause it, but y'all definitely don't deserve me at my best unless you accept me at my worst (kicking).

You sound like Aaron Rodgers right now

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

I gotta say, somehow I became the single best poster this board has seen since Outpost hung up the cleats.

Idk how it happened, or what happened to me to cause it, but y'all definitely don't deserve me at my best unless you accept me at my worst (kicking).

The last time I saw anyone post like this, it was in ultimate frisbee.

Take your pick, both were great jokes. I want the title of best (****) poster though

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

I did know that you did, and I know I've been consistent along with every other intelligent poster who's discussed this that everyone is aware legitimate medical exemptions are 100% real. 

The NFL offers medical exemptions.

Touché, but…

Can you prove the NFL does offer medical exemptions?