Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

58 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Pierre Kory is an ultra sound doctor. I cannot believe people are so desperate for anything other than the vaccine that we're listening to glorified ultra sound techs

"We don't trust these peer reviewed studies conducted by/approved by a majority of scientists because they have an agenda but here's three studies that can't get the peer reviewed stage that I found from doctors who are totally not grifters."

Edited by Striker
  • Like 2

Sorry to, uh, derail the topic, but I wanted to bring up the possibility of the Packers organization facing some consequences for all of these shenanigans.

My understanding is that the NFL has basically punted the ball in terms of COVID protocol enforcement to various organizations, but is "reviewing the situation"  with the Packers.  Presumably, they don't want to be in a position where they have to take action, demonstrated by their complete lack of initiative in any kind of enforcement up to this point, but circumstances have spiraled into a situation where they may have to due to public pressure.

I would assume that fines, suspensions, and possible lost draft picks are on the table.

My questions are as follows: 

- Who, in the Packers organizational structure, is responsible for enforcing COVID protocols?
- Is there the possibility that any forthcoming punishment from the NFL could be lessened if the Packers take action on their own?
- Might the Packers be incentivized to wait...  you know... two or three days before deciding whether they want to proactively implement suspensions?
- Are there any other NFL teams which might be facing a similar situation if the NFL does decide to crack down on Green Bay?

I'm assuming that Rodgers' decision to lie to the media has no bearing on this situation, as there's no requirement that players be truthful with any external party based on their vaccine status or any other inquiry.  The Packers organization is similarly not obligated to disclose any information about Rodgers -- until now, when his situation with COVID protocols became apparent.

10 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

So I've had a lot of vaccines in my life: MMR, TDAP, a bunch of flu shots, Meningitis, etc.  I can't say I've had anything I would call a "long term consequence" from any of them, aside from "not getting tetanus".

So it feels like "a vaccine has long term consequences" is the claim that requires the burden of proof, rather than the negation.  Since like, vaccines don't have long term consequences usually?

There is a lot of conjecture about this particular vaccine class. Some fiction, but some empirical fact. 

Physicians and mortuary scientists have identified that the irregular shape of this mRNA generated spike protein is causing damage to the cardiovascular system. Hence, the reports of myocarditis (heart inflammation) and thrombosis (clotting buildup). There has been a peer reviewed study on this myocarditis link. 

Some are even going further, saying that the killer T cell production is being impaired and leading to a stark rise in melanomas and endometrial cancers. The former has more legs to it, while the cancer allegations are unsubstantiated, aside from a few comprehensive blood tests. 

Edited by Howler

1 minute ago, mikebpackfan said:

If you intentionally used their improperly there, nice work. If not, it’s a great moment in internet browsing for me. 

Nope, nothing more than a simple type....but glad to hear your life is so devoid of content that it's lifted you up in some manner!

Just now, VicPez said:

Sorry to, uh, derail the topic, but I wanted to bring up the possibility of the Packers organization facing some consequences for all of these shenanigans.

My understanding is that the NFL has basically punted the ball in terms of COVID protocol enforcement to various organizations, but is "reviewing the situation"  with the Packers.  Presumably, they don't want to be in a position where they have to take action, demonstrated by their complete lack of initiative in any kind of enforcement up to this point, but circumstances have spiraled into a situation where they may have to due to public pressure.

I would assume that fines, suspensions, and possible lost draft picks are on the table.

My questions are as follows: 

- Who, in the Packers organizational structure, is responsible for enforcing COVID protocols?
- Is there the possibility that any forthcoming punishment from the NFL could be lessened if the Packers take action on their own?
- Might the Packers be incentivized to wait...  you know... two or three days before deciding whether they want to proactively implement suspensions?
- Are there any other NFL teams which might be facing a similar situation if the NFL does decide to crack down on Green Bay?

I'm assuming that Rodgers' decision to lie to the media has no bearing on this situation, as there's no requirement that players be truthful with any external party based on their vaccine status or any other inquiry.  The Packers organization is similarly not obligated to disclose any information about Rodgers -- until now, when his situation with COVID protocols became apparent.

1. Generally speaking, the Head Coach is the one that's responsible for enforcing things based on the signs we've seen from Gruden getting fined for the Raiders.

2. Probably not, but I don't know what punishment the Packers could even impose on themselves.

3. Highly doubt the Packers are going to self suspend anyone. They're all guilty at this point.

4. The Colts and Vikings are also probably in some trouble if they pop a positive test.

5. Him lying and saying he was vaccinated, probably not a big deal. Him blasting the league's rules and lying about their review process. That's probably gonna piss some people off and may make this a lot worse for us. 

Just now, Howler said:

There is a lot of conjecture about this particular vaccine class. Some fiction, but some empirical fact. Physicians and mortuary scientists have identified that the irregular shape of this mRNA generated spike protein is causing damage to the cardiovascular system. Hence, the reports of myocarditis (heart inflammation) and thrombosis (clotting buildup). Some are even going further, saying that the killer T cell production is being impaired and leading to a stark rise in melanomas and endometrial cancers. The former has more legs to it, while the cancer allegations are unsubstantiated, aside from a few comprehensive blood tests. 

This is all disinformation.

Worse yet, the risks that have been found occur at an extremely low rate relative to their occurrence with the actual disease.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

1. Generally speaking, the Head Coach is the one that's responsible for enforcing things based on the signs we've seen from Gruden getting fined for the Raiders.

2. Probably not, but I don't know what punishment the Packers could even impose on themselves.

3. Highly doubt the Packers are going to self suspend anyone. They're all guilty at this point.

4. The Colts and Vikings are also probably in some trouble if they pop a positive test.

5. Him lying and saying he was vaccinated, probably not a big deal. Him blasting the league's rules and lying about their review process. That's probably gonna piss some people off and may make this a lot worse for us. 

Thanks, appreciate that perspective!