Will the league suspend Aaron Rodgers?

Matts4313

Do you believe additional punishment in the form of a suspension is coming?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe additional punishment in the form of a suspension is coming?

• Yes - additional punishment including suspension
    • Yes - additional punishment, but only a fine to Rodgers (or Packers)
    • No - no additional punishment will come from the league office

36 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

My only regret is that this didn't happen to either TB12 or the Patriots, so I could watch this entire forum explode yet again.

This wouldn't happen to TB because he cares too much about winning to allow something like this to happen. And I say that as a dedicated Brady-hater.

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Yes suspend him through week 12 at least. Totally arbitrary number and has nothing to do with who they play that week.

Soo uhh… I know you probably didn’t want me to do this, but like, I looked it up and they play the Rams that week. Did you think you could get away with this?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Duluther said:

Soo uhh… I know you probably didn’t want me to do this, but like, I looked it up and they play the Rams that week. Did you think you could get away with this?

Oh really? They play the Rams huh, totally random luck honestly.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I sincerely doubt anything comes of it. 

the NFL is all about image and optics-
I'm guessing there will be fines, loss of draft pick and a tersely worded letter of admonishment.
If there is cooperation and no more incidents, then any suspension is off the table

Should they sustain him yes absolutely.. Will they absolutely not. Is the maximum they are allowed to find him apparently is $50000 so he will get a fraction of that and the team will get a fraction of that And that will be the end of it. In my opinion he should get no outside of 2 games suspension for willingly and knowingly violating protocols And the team should get no less than a 2 million dollar fine  And the loss of their 1st round pick

Edited by wwhickok

Unfortunately, the last thing Aaron needs is the likely resolution: a slap on the wrist, meaningless fine that will not cause him to reflect on his self-indulgent behavior.

Unfortunatelyer, the team will be more damaged (potential loss of draft pick) by this. Deservedly so if they gave undue deference to the turd, of course.

What precedent is there for a suspension here? None as far as I know. So there ain’t a chance he gets suspended. 

If he has been blatantly skirting and breaking protocol, why on Earth would you wait for him to get COVID to penalise him? He won’t get suspended and shouldn’t.