Will the league suspend Aaron Rodgers?

Matts4313

Do you believe additional punishment in the form of a suspension is coming?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe additional punishment in the form of a suspension is coming?

• Yes - additional punishment including suspension
    • Yes - additional punishment, but only a fine to Rodgers (or Packers)
    • No - no additional punishment will come from the league office

7 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Fun. Purposefully leaving out the "on transmission" part of my sentence when you bolded it, to fit your pre-existing biases, and maintain your sense of "i'm right no matter what ANYONE says", rather than deal with the cognitive dissonance. 

Almost like you're exactly what you constantly call "a clown". What a tough way to live.

If you have 10,000 studies and 5 of them contradict the 9,995, is that "plenty" to you? Literally everyone who says "I did my research" and "I'm a critical thinker!" are just straight up full of crap. What they're actually saying is "I'm a contrarian, and because the consensus is X, I must believe Y and I will seek out anything to confirm that!".

My "rightness" on this topic rests with the conclusive science, not Joe Rogan and Ivermectin.

Aaron Rodgers today on the podcast sank his entire case for why the league shouldn't suspend him. He knowingly violated protocols, and the Packers allowed it.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Absolutely unhinged

This has been a long time coming. People thought I was dumb for not wanting this guy to have more input into the Packers franchise. lol

As churchill said, "It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations."

Talk about vaccine studies and the like need to be in the covid thread in Tast. 

I'm willing to give some leeway regarding the interview because there may be an NFL component, but don't get too lost in the covid / anti vax discussion in this specific thread. 

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If you have 10,000 studies and 5 of them contradict the 9,995, is that "plenty" to you? Literally everyone who says "I did my research" and "I'm a critical thinker!" are just straight up full of crap. What they're actually saying is "I'm a contrarian, and because the consensus is X, I must believe Y and I will seek out anything to confirm that!".

My "rightness" on this topic rests with the conclusive science, not Joe Rogan and Ivermectin.

Aaron Rodgers today on the podcast sank his entire case for why the league shouldn't suspend him. He knowingly violated protocols, and the Packers allowed it.

I mean, no, but whatever lol. 

Agreed that the Pack have some serious trouble ahead most likely

Rodgers knows exactly what he’s doing. He said he got advice from Rogan. Brought up fertility. Used MLK to defend not getting vaccinated. Uses the terms woke mob and cancel culture. He said everything you say to make people’s heads explode. Idk what he’s trying to accomplish but he clearly wants all the smoke.

Edited by DontTazeMeBro
  • Like 2