SNF: Titans at Rams

NYRaider

Winner  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Titans

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

PFF grades are like QBR to me. They are not to be taken too seriously but they are an additional frame of reference.

Don't disagree. But too many people take them as gospel. I have no issue with metrics. However, when your metrics differ drastically than NextGenStats, PFR and SIS, at least two of which I know ARE accessing All-22 (while PFF now releases grades literally 5 minutes after games on Twitter) I take an issue with it.

As someone else said, PFF has ventured into Entertainment rather than football analysis.

Just now, BayRaider said:

I forgot about the Lions. They are terrible. They are better than Houston though, even as winless. 

No, Bucs are not a step above teams like Green Bay, Rams, Cardinals, Cowboys, and Titans. They are literally right with them. 

The Packers, Rams, and Cowboys played so poorly today that they are out of the running for top teams. Titans are overrated. Cardinals don't have much of a history to be trusted. 

Just now, NeptunePenguins said:

The Packers, Rams, and Cowboys played so poorly today that they are out of the running for top teams. Titans are overrated. Cardinals don't have much of a history to be trusted. 

Your point…? Bucs looked like hot trash against the Saints in every faucet. 

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Another reason to hate those two?

My speculation is that they made that rule to take the choice out of the refs hands because the crew for that Beckham Norman match had no clue or control that day whatsoever but as you can see... it's still open to interpretation.

Or flat out disregarded. Lol

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

@BlaqOptic @TheRealMcCoy and anyone else interested in the debate.

For whatever it's worth, here are some compiled numbers from SIS and FO. These do not count todays games and I only chose to compare DIggs to Ramsey because he's playing right now so.

nFdBLiP.png

Anyone who knows me knows I'm taking Ramsey over any DB every day of the week. But as far as DPOTY, other than Gilmore (which I by far think he robbed Watt) the AP is giving the award to the guy with Interception totals over the true lockdown corner.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Bucs lost to the Trevor Siemian Saints.

• Like 1