SNF: Titans at Rams

NYRaider

Winner  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Titans

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

If we make the playoffs this year that will be three years in a row. Two years ago we were in the AFC championship. It's apparent that you are just misinformed and delusional.

I am just saying the Titans are good compared to most teams in the league, but they aren't top tier. They aren't the Bucs, the Packers, the Saints a few years back, the Manning Broncos ect.

1 minute ago, NeptunePenguins said:

I am just saying the Titans are good compared to most teams in the league, but they aren't top tier. They aren't the Bucs, the Packers, the Saints a few years back, the Manning Broncos ect.

Just stop, you're looking worse with each post 

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

If we make the playoffs this year that will be three years in a row. Two years ago we were in the AFC championship. It's apparent that you are just misinformed and delusional.

I don't understand why everyone overlooks the Titans. They have been solid for several years, and as they are showing today, they don't exclusively depend on a single (star) player like Henry.

1 minute ago, NeptunePenguins said:

I am just saying if their team sucks that much without Rodgers they aren't a Super Bowl team.

Oh I wouldn't put them among the top teams even with Rodgers. But you were valuing them as such. In which case, you should probably still have them there since that will MOST LIKELY be the makeup of the team come the stretch run/postseason.

I mean Love was making his first career start as a second year player, and the OC did him absolutely zero favors. Furthermore, I think our defense, which I ALWAYS kill, acquitted themselves nicely today. Whatever you thought of the Packers over the first two months, today shouldn't really change that.

Just now, BearFromArgentina said:

I don't understand why everyone overlooks the Titans. They have been solid for several years, and as they are showing today, they don't exclusively depend on a single (star) player like Henry.

I’ve come to the conclusion it boils down to Tannehill. I think there’s still a majority of people who don’t believe in him.