Let's Talk GM/Ryan Pace

soulman

17 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Fairly easy to just cut out the part that says someone is clearly joking...

Also how do you drink a crumpet? 

You don't.  You dunk it in your tea.  It's not at all difficult.

Must we provide illustrated instructions for everything?

11 minutes ago, soulman said:

You don't.  You dunk it in your tea.  It's not at all difficult.

Must we provide illustrated instructions for everything?

The air mattress I slept on last night had illustrated instructions for inflating. Literally just has the port for a pump and a release valve but it has to show 5 steps for inflating and deflating. 

Im just glad toilet paper isnt giving those kind of directions yet 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

The air mattress I slept on last night had illustrated instructions for inflating. Literally just has the port for a pump and a release valve but it has to show 5 steps for inflating and deflating. 

Im just glad toilet paper isnt giving those kind of directions yet 

Like a set of instructions printed on every piece?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Not sure why it has taken until this Ravens game to put 2 & 2 together but what if we could hire Jim Harbaugh...and bring in Joe Horitz as GM? That would be an amazing start to the offseason.

Do Hortiz and Harbaugh have a connection, aside from Hortiz being in the FO of the team Harbaugh's brother coaches

Just now, beardown3231 said:

Do Hortiz and Harbaugh have a connection, aside from Hortiz being in the FO of the team Harbaugh's brother coaches

Not that I know of but given how long those guys have worked for the same franchise you would have to think if we brought in Harbaugh and we didn't want Jeff Ireland given some of the struggles he had in Miami then Horitz would make a hell of a pick up.

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

Not sure why it has taken until this Ravens game to put 2 & 2 together but what if we could hire Jim Harbaugh...and bring in Joe Horitz as GM? That would be an amazing start to the offseason.

Shut up. That is literally the start of my mock. lol

He is only connected through his brother and Greg Roman but they did also go head to head in the Super Bowl. Horitz knows Greg Roman's strengths and weaknesses and has seen Harbaugh's success as a HC. If he has soured on Roman at all then to me Harbaugh would be the most logical choice. He saw what Harbaugh was able to do with a moron for an GM in Baalke, and knows he can and will do better.

Also after 20+ years of being with the Ravens and only the Ravens before getting his chance to be a GM, I think he would much rather take a HC with a proven record rather than an unknown he just has faith for.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Shut up. That is literally the start of my mock. lol

He is only connected through his brother and Greg Roman but they did also go head to head in the Super Bowl. Horitz knows Greg Roman's strengths and weaknesses and has seen Harbaugh's success as a HC. If he has soured on Roman at all then to me Harbaugh would be the most logical choice. He saw what Harbaugh was able to do with a moron for an GM in Baalke, and knows he can and will do better.

Also after 20+ years of being with the Ravens and only the Ravens before getting his chance to be a GM, I think he would much rather take a HC with a proven record rather than an unknown he just has faith for.

So then Horitz as GM, Harbaugh as HC, and recently fired Roman as OC. ;)

• Like 1