Wk 15 1/2 The 1st annual "shove a stick up your nose" bowl (now with refreshed?!? rosters)

Bucketheadsdad

Who ya got?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • The Raidahhs and their owner's weird haircut
    • Hornby
    • Of course the Browns
  2. 2. How many sacks does Myles get?

• Infinity sacks
  3. 3. How many players will STILL be out "with" Covid on Monday?

• less than 5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • Anyone else concerned about us signing a new DB, Ty Phoidmary to the practice squad?

This loss is SQUARELY on mclaughlin and special teams (allowing that OBVIOUS fake).....the defense played its HIND PARTS off.....especially depleted to our 5th and 6th DE with Myles Garret limping at the end.

The Coaches started getting it rolling in the 2nd half, I expected that...the first half looked like they were trying to figure things out.....Big game for Njoku.....should have thrown to higgins a little more, he had a couple nice catches. DPJ nice game and some huge catches.....

With loosing to the Raiders, we loose all the tie breakers we needed with the head to head looses we got (Raiders and Chargers and I think Colts too), we didint make enough hay in the beginning of the Season....and put ourselves in this Must Win situation and then Covid hit....if we were 10-3 this game wouldnt have mattered as much....

But a couple things we must solve next year.....we must get a WR Corps.....we cannot keep putting it on Baker and we dont give him Targets......Keep the TE group together....RESIGN NJOKU.

And lets work on finding a Kicker.....hell, use these last 3 weeks to find him.....Cut mclaughlin and sign Cole Tracy....a Kicker I been touting for 2 years now......he played at Assumption College and transferred to LSU for his Sr. Season....he was on the LSU national Championship Team. This kid gets a chance....he will lock up a job for the next 8 seasons.....Please Andrew Berry, hear my Prayer!!!

https://lsusports.net/sports/fb/roster/player/cole-tracy/

COLE TRACY

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Browns1987 said:

Knowing our coaching staff, I thought the same. I immediately looked at the clock and thought the INT came too soon.

Not the first lead we blow due to our coaches getting too scared and conservative. 

Yep my best hope was they score a quick FG and then we get one back. The interception ended that hope. Like you I knew we would be to afraid to actually go after getting the first down.

this loss isn’t on the D

2 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Yep my best hope was they score a quick FG and then we get one back. The interception ended that hope. Like you I knew we would be to afraid to actually go after getting the first down.

this loss isn’t on the D

Yeah it’s on a Covid outbreak. Bad luck. 

I really wanted to see the naked boot on that 3rd down with a TE leaking if needed.  That was a perfect time. 

Oh well not a game that we can’t point at and say was the reason the Browns didn’t make the playoffs, that was on a few other games they gave away. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zelbell said:

Something to consider going forward 

Was actually thinking Bitonio looked pretty good at LT. I'd want more than a one game sample size, but he was encouraging. Looked good when he played LT in preseason a couple of years ago. I feel like he'd have the athleticism to at least be solid at LT.

• Like 1