Week 15 GDT: Raiders (6-7) @ Browns (7-6)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddduuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhssssssss
    • The logo-less, weird color schemed team of Cleveland

1 hour ago, SimonGruber said:

After moving the game the Brownies activated an extra two players John Johnson and Wyatt Teller. After all that 

It was never about browns getting their players back. That's why all the league cheating the Raiders never made sense. They just moved the game to get the outbreak under control without forfeiting the money. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

It was never about browns getting their players back. That's why all the league cheating the Raiders never made sense. They just moved the game to get the outbreak under control without forfeiting the money. 

Oh ok makes sense honestly I like spreading out the games in general 

40 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Yup not only that, but Browns players couldve tested negative Sat, but then had it Sun. So you could say the league did this to ensure no Browns infected the Raiders.
Its not a conspiracy against the Raiders.
I just wish there were clear protocols, and everyone knew them, and they were followed. 

1 hour ago, BackinBlack said:

Yup not only that, but Browns players couldve tested negative Sat, but then had it Sun. So you could say the league did this to ensure no Browns infected the Raiders.
Its not a conspiracy against the Raiders.
I just wish there were clear protocols, and everyone knew them, and they were followed. 

There are now. That's what came of all of this. Now unless the player is unvaccinated or has symptoms, they won't be tested. It was all a play to assure the playoffs were not effected by all of this. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

If we win out it’s pretty guaranteed we make the playoffs. I just think it’s more likely we go 0-4 than 4-0 😂.

This browns team and a Drew lock lead football team. Got to win at least 2 right. Is there any chance we get the offense that face the cowboys and the defense that played bears and WFT in the same game. 

• Like 1