Week 15 GDT: Raiders (6-7) @ Browns (7-6)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddduuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhssssssss
    • The logo-less, weird color schemed team of Cleveland

I still want to win, but sucks really bad for the Browns with a real shot at the playoffs. I want the playoffs for us as well, but I wanted them in as well. Would like to see a year without the Steelers and Ravens. We might lose regardless of their COVID issues just because their run game is so strong. I hope its a watchable low mistake game.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

So....

If Nick Mullens has a career day against us, we can all finally agree that Gus' scheme just isn't good and there's no point in retaining him, correct?

I mean, gotta draw a line somewhere, no?

If the Browns are somehow able to score 20 or more points(without Derek Carr throwing a pick six or Josh Jacobs fumbling) that should raise an eyebrow

13 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Winning a game in December when the coaching staff will be changed when the GM will changed. It’s worthless. This team SUCKS!!

Yes it’s worth it cause with the change you hope they will bring in someone who can draft. While they won’t make it into the top 5 getting a pick in the 8,9 and 10 range is definitely possible and realistic and that is a valuable draft pick. 

I think I look more forward to the Jake Paul fight on Saturday lol 

4 hours ago, Trojan said:

I still want to win, but sucks really bad for the Browns with a real shot at the playoffs. I want the playoffs for us as well, but I wanted them in as well. Would like to see a year without the Steelers and Ravens. We might lose regardless of their COVID issues just because their run game is so strong. I hope its a watchable low mistake game.

We have like 3rd and 4th stringers playing 3/5 positions on the OL. As amazing as Chubb is, he'll have a hard time getting going with bad run blocking, a limited to non-existing passing game, and you guys selling out to stop the run.

I know you guys have been struggling lately and that some of the players may be mentally tapped out, but I'd be shocked if you don't win this game. We've got 20+ players out with COVID, along with other injuries to guys like Greg Newsome, Kareem Hunt, etc.

It's insane that the NFL is even letting this game happen at this point.

4 hours ago, DawgX said:

We have like 3rd and 4th stringers playing 3/5 positions on the OL. As amazing as Chubb is, he'll have a hard time getting going with bad run blocking, a limited to non-existing passing game, and you guys selling out to stop the run.

I know you guys have been struggling lately and that some of the players may be mentally tapped out, but I'd be shocked if you don't win this game. We've got 20+ players out with COVID, along with other injuries to guys like Greg Newsome, Kareem Hunt, etc.

It's insane that the NFL is even letting this game happen at this point.

It’s farcical. Assuming the NFL doesn’t change their stance, at what point does Cleveland simply forfeit this game? We surely must be getting close with literally half the active original roster out at this point.

The game absolutely should be postponed a day or two, to give the Browns a chance to get at least some players back, and I’m really surprised this hasn’t been done yet.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DawgX said:

We lost to the Giants without Saquan, Golladay, Toney, and Sheppard. Never bet on the Raiders to perform when the table is set for them to feast.