Week 15 GDT: Raiders (6-7) @ Browns (7-6)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddduuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhssssssss
    • The logo-less, weird color schemed team of Cleveland

6 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Raiders should do the right thing and let the Browns win this game. 

4 hours ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

I've never been for this until this year. The Bosa sting is real.

I don't think I'll ever be there.  I don't think we are picking top 5, so I don't think it really makes that much of a difference at this point.  Is a single draft slot really worth it when we don't even know how to draft in the first anyway?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jerry said:

I don't think I'll ever be there.  I don't think we are picking top 5, so I don't think it really makes that much of a difference at this point.  Is a single draft slot really worth it when we don't even know how to draft in the first anyway?

Winning a game in December when the coaching staff will be changed when the GM will changed. It’s worthless. This team SUCKS!!

Yes it’s worth it cause with the change you hope they will bring in someone who can draft. While they won’t make it into the top 5 getting a pick in the 8,9 and 10 range is definitely possible and realistic and that is a valuable draft pick. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

So....

If Nick Mullens has a career day against us, we can all finally agree that Gus' scheme just isn't good and there's no point in retaining him, correct?

I mean, gotta draw a line somewhere, no?

Hard for him to have a career day when half the roster is missing lol