Dolphins sign former Raider 1st Round CB Damon Arnette to PS

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Lol they did this with Isaiah Wilson too didn’t they? Or was that an actual trade?

If you wanted any sign that MIA would let bad PR get in the way of player acquisitions, I think we're seeing enough history with current FO & ownership that this won't be the case.

I don't know what the odds of Deshaun Watson to MIA are, but as soon as that case settles, as long as he still has a career ahead of him (and I think that's the likely outcome), that would be a play I'd back with confidence. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Dude stinks. In the history of burnt toast at CB, he's up there.

He's on the practice squad. CBs on practice squads are burnt toast, that's why they're on practice squads.

Getting a former 1st round pick at an often injured position, one you can stash on your PS, is a good move.

2 hours ago, Dome said:

He's on the practice squad. CBs on practice squads are burnt toast, that's why they're on practice squads.

Getting a former 1st round pick at an often injured position, one you can stash on your PS, is a good move.

Even given his super questionable attitude and off the field issues?