Week 15 General Discussion

Broncofan

Goff telling the Cards "I STILL OWN YOU!!!" and Im here for it. He has always done a number on the Cards so Im glad to still see him doing it. Undefeated since 2017 against the Cards. 

Also its feasible the Cards could lose out. They lost to the Rams, losing to the Lions, and they have the Colts, Cowboys, and Seahawks to end the season. If anyone says they cant collapse then you must not have seen last season when the Cards collapsed after a strong start. If the Cards do collapse then they should seriously think about firing Kingsbury bc he hasnt won anything of significance on the college level and the NFL level. The second things start to get serious in the NFL which is after Thanksgiving when the stacks are high he folds. 

I think the Rams are sitting pretty right now especially if they can beat the Seahawks on Tuesday to win the NFCW and if they do the Cards have to look at losing to the short-handed Rams on MNF and then turning around and losing to the the Lions. Also anyone who says the loss of D-Hop wasnt big need to think again. His presence is definitely missed and its another reason the Cards season could be derailed in terms of any real postseason success. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Is the kicker hurt?

I can't imagine that some WR or DB didn't kick in high school.

That's what I'm saying. I've never kicked a FG in a game and I'm getting to "old fart" status but I feel with a few practice runs with the net I could figure out how to kick an xp 🤷

1 minute ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Just seems odd that the ST coach can't take a few mins and have the punter or somebody kick into the net enough to kick an XP 🤷

I think it was the Steelers who had the same problem earlier this year after Boswell got blown up. Not sure why more teams don't have someone cross trained but I guess it's just one of those deals.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

That's what I'm saying. I've never kicked a FG in a game and I'm getting to "old fart" status but I feel with a few practice runs with the net I could figure out how to kick an xp 🤷

The hard part is the timing because you have to kick over some big dudes in front of you.