Week 15 General Discussion

Broncofan

I know Broncos fans are optimistic about potentially making the playoffs and even winning a game once we're there, but I just have no faith in our passing attack down the stretch to see any chance at making the playoffs. Definitely next year, though if we can get Rodgers or Wilson.

Edited by BroncoSojia

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

That right there is why the analytics community can 🖕. Take the easy 3pts with Tucker.

Stupid

So was the analytics that decided to run that "play"?

He doesn't run up the middle as by design, and decides to scramble to the right...

1 minute ago, BroncoSojia said:

I know Broncos fans are optimistic about potentially making the playoffs and even winning a game once we're there, but I just have no faith in our passing attack down the stretch to see any chance at making the playoffs. Definitely next year, though if we can get Rodgers or Wilson.

I didn't have us winning this one and this one is the most important of them all due to tie breakers. They can't pass block to save their life today, can't catch the ball when it hits them in the hands, and Teddy can't hit water if he fell out of a hoat past 4 yards.