Raiders/Browns game postponed until Monday

RaidersAreOne

41 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Weaksauce. The NFL is bending to the whims of the Browns when their players aren't being responsible and catching COVID. I wanted to watch football on Saturday too. But instead Monday? We already have MNF.

Might as well crown them AFC North champions while we are at it. 🙄

Lol

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Weaksauce. The NFL is bending to the whims of the Browns when their players aren't being responsible and catching COVID. I wanted to watch football on Saturday too. But instead Monday? We already have MNF.

Might as well crown them AFC North champions while we are at it. 🙄

Lol

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

These postponements are ****ty for those in FF playoffs now. Do you trust your guys can play or Tuesday? I have Lockett who's been a big contributor as of late. Going to be tough to assume if he'll play Tuesday or not. Won't have a lot of people to sub for him if possible. Be cautious, people!

Many such cases!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fluhartz said:

you did see it, because it's what they said.

So now I guess the Raiders have to play on a short week because of the browns... 

And we'll have a shorter week playing on Christmas, while likely still missing a ton of players.

But yes, we all know the NFL loves the Browns. More that we were in serious danger of having to forfeit, and the league would never allow them to miss out on money for a forfeit.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DawgX said:

And we'll have a shorter week playing on Christmas, while likely still missing a ton of players.

But yes, we all know the NFL loves the Browns. More that we were in serious danger of having to forfeit, and the league would never allow them to miss out on money for a forfeit.

I didn't say the the NFL loves them, I am just saying they are contradicting them selves by moving the games. Also... I know that the Browns will be on a short week too, but it's their fault. The Raiders have no fault in this and will have a short week because of the Browns.

• Like 1